• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

God: Gods vs Heroes, creators against creation. A battle that will soon happen and may lead to the end of the new age and back into a old age.

@Quillicious GO END THE GODDAMN ARC, stop holding everyone in the future and be a man and go fucking back to the present! Or I will break so much walls that wrecking ball will be embarrassed.

Wow now I am nervous since when I posted the "What did I miss," that is usually when I get back. Except soon I won't worry about that due to Friday being my first day of Summer :)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Wow now I am nervous since when I posted the "What did I miss," that is usually when I get back. Except soon I won't worry about that due to Friday being my first day of Summer :)

[/QUOTE]
You could just use a god of time to send us back right? Hue

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also surprised that people like the god idea. I thought it may have been out of place but now I am just HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Battle of Gods and Heroes, titans of the world.

Shammy the Shamrock] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27049-echo-dreamsong/ said:
@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] you want to make a god? It's for the new ark.
Yeeeey! I have to leave in a few minutes though.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Yeeeey! I have to leave in a few minutes though.

[/QUOTE]
Eh you can still make it when you get back. Just now that the god is whoever you believe would be a perfect tilte of you character. Ex. Bolt would have to fight the god of lighting to be the god of lightning

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Eh you can still make it when you get back. Just now that the god is whoever you believe would be a perfect tilte of you character. Ex. Bolt would have to fight the god of lighting to be the god of lightning

[/QUOTE]
Yo Question. So we have to fight them to gain the power yea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back