• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Remember once you have figured out your title, go make the god! Happy hype cookies :) , it doesn't have to be today though.

[/QUOTE]
Well do you have any title suggestions that WONT get me shot?

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Remember once you have figured out your title, go make the god! Happy hype cookies :) , it doesn't have to be today though.

[/QUOTE]
now that that's done..... EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FLIPPEDY F(gorrila) IS GOING ON!!!

Salex said:
now that that's done..... EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FLIPPEDY F(gorrila) IS GOING ON!!!
I'm planning a god ark, that means there is a God who has come to kill the New Gods AKA the Heroes of Tomorrow. My plan is to let you guys pick a god title and make a Char of that God which you fight. This is in order to soon battle the God (Look in latest Char AKA God), since you will gain something that makes you the New God of whatever title since I made GOD OP AS FUCK! Unless you have the God's powers.

BlankName said:
LIKE FUCK, how!
....can u please stop yelling at me?! It was simply an idea.......and it's making me upset how u keep ranting at me about it. Ik it was sgtupid but please stop the shit storm.

this is me reading through @BlankName's continuos rage while @Zedisback tries to calm them both down

tZk0FDa.png

OK! I need to get in. @BlankName WE GET IT! You don't have to keep telling us, I am allowing people to be whoever they want. We settled this a few pages ago and you decide to keep yelling about it. I don't want to see people arguing as something as stupid as a title, just stop. I am asking nicely so please just stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm pissed off because it doesn't make sense. And I get really pissed at things that don't make much sense. It really hurts my brain and my mood swings are as fast as a swing. At a park..

BlankName said:
No, I'm pissed off because it doesn't make sense. And I get really pissed at things that don't make much sense. It really hurts my brain and my mood swings are as fast as a swing. At a park..
puberty got you? we've all been there pal, and also isnt this rp meant for nonsensical stupidity?

Yes but tell me if that is so, I can work this out. You just need to tell me, not anyone else. I am here to help and stop arguing so please if you really want me to figure this out PM me.

@BlankName

Salex said:
puberty got you? we've all been there pal, and also isnt this rp meant for nonsensical stupidity?
I mean I don't really think this rp, is going to be to serious, it is a simple rp anyways, I mean simple rps can have times being seriousness, everyone enjoys jokes, sometimes, just like at Tong Man, the whole character is a joke, character made for laughs.

BlankName said:
Okay, so your saying I should go and start a PM with you and start rambling at you?
no my friend, rambling is for children, i think we all prefer 'discussion'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back