• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

jabronie said:
i feel like logically jack is obviously the most over powered and would win due to the fact that he simply has to use swift end, but if he didnt have that ability strategy could be used to defeat him......also "only" three minutes is quite a long tong to be an all powerfull being.....
He's nothing close to all poweful, and anybody that's agile enough could wait it out.

if he is in ultimatia then that would mean that he has the capability to summon an army of 50 winged soldiers, a few golems, and tentacles everywhere.......pretty all powerfull m8

jabronie said:
if he is in ultimatia then that would mean that he has the capability to summon an army of 50 winged soldiers, a few golems, and tentacles everywhere.......pretty all powerfull m8
5 times as powerful doesnt mean five times as big. He'd summon 5 Persian Immortals or something instead of 5 normal guys with swords. And the golem would just be harder and stronger.

Can I change my "hail" move because I realized that it actually does absolutely nothing except make the weather reporter mad... and it adds extra information thats accounted for in the story...

BigDsausage1996 said:
Can I change my "hail" move because I realized that it actually does absolutely nothing except make the weather reporter mad... and it adds extra information thats accounted for in the story...
Yeah go ahead. Last minute adjustments are fine

I think it might be problematic, mayhaps add more factor into the second tournament than just the "winner."

Their tactics, variety. Stuff like that, after all, I don't think many would follow one who completely beats them to a pul-.... Well maybe orcs.

I think the opposite is true. These people are used to being the best wherever they're from. Maybe they'd think "well, if they're strong enough to beat me, then they're probably very able."

Sigismund said:
I think it might be problematic, mayhaps add more factor into the second tournament than just the "winner."
Their tactics, variety. Stuff like that, after all, I don't think many would follow one who completely beats them to a pul-.... Well maybe orcs.
Maybe the tournament determines the tiers/teams, but the teams individually vote for their leader.

Depends on the people, I guess, some might, some might not, can't say for anybody else, but Fayde isn't keen on following people stronger than her, she was made to defend someone she "saw" as old and weak (But nice.) Even if the Wizard was a lot more powerful, she never was made to be anything than a guard.

But animated armor is still new to this world so eh, much to see and learn, and we'll just see how everyone is going.

I for one look forward to see Levi versus Marcus.. Probably cause the cliche fire versus ice thing.

Never sell the bear's fur before one has killed the beast, even those without magic have had combat training, underestimation is one of the leading causes of adventurer deaths!

(This message was brought to you by the Adventure Corporation: For the low and mighty, a story for any and all.)

Sigismund said:
Never sell the bear's fur before one has killed the beast, even those without magic have had combat training, underestimation is one of the leading causes of adventurer deaths!

(This message was brought to you by the Adventure Corporation: For the low and mighty, a story for any and all.)
Read their profile. Anybody could crush them.

They're relatively weak, but are still very skilled and have an assortment of highly magical weapons and armor. They'd beat him pretty easily. And they're definitely bottom tier.

If every character was as powerful as Jackson to start with, then there would be no purpose to tiers and no possibility for upward mobility.

Tiers are not teams. First Tier is a small group of Leaders who receive the assignments for either the whole team or smaller sub-teams and plan out strategies. Second Tier has veto power over strategies. Third Tier is just as important as the rest, but not as powerful.

When characters are seen as selfish or irresponsible, or on the other hand, a smart strategist and combatant, there can be a vote for alterations among the whole Team.

LordOfThePitch said:
They're relatively weak, but are still very skilled and have an assortment of highly magical weapons and armor. They'd beat him pretty easily. And they're definitely bottom tier.
To Begin... Cailan is a battle hardened man, who has likely very wise strategic intelligence. He'll prove himself more as the story goes on.

[QUOTE="Amber KB]To Begin... Cailan is a battle hardened man, who has likely very wise strategic intelligence. He'll prove himself more as the story goes on.

[/QUOTE]
He's still nothing in combat. Nearly everybody here is a master strategist. Yet another one won't really do much, especially if they can't fight.

LordOfThePitch said:
No offense, but Cailan is going to get absolutely slaughtered by pretty much everybody.
That's cause everyone else has magic. Take that away, and he'll be mopping the floor with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back