• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

Is she not technically alive :o ? He can just catapult her in to the enemy in that case. It could be a good strategy... assuming she can survive the fall.

Brinie said:
Is she not technically alive :o ? He can just catapult her in to the enemy in that case. It could be a good strategy... assuming she can survive the fall.
She didn't survive the fall from a castle trying to protect a child that a wizard built.

Technically yes and no? By "Living" you mean, not requiring to breathe, eat, drink, sleep and doesn't contain any organs and is in fact completely empty on the inside? I guess that's.. Undeath-ish, construct.. I wouldn't call it living, in the sense of being "alive."

Do remember Reznor, that was a previous "body" In my mind, most constructs/animated armor wouldn't have a unique look to it, so imagine a normal average mail armor back then, after the fall, she was given a whole new and fine body, which is a lot more durable (Hence her surviving getting rubble from the castle on top of her later on! ( :D ))

@LordOfThePitch Well saying anyone could beat cailan is not true look at the goblin or me Sure shylock is the biggest and maybe the physically strongest and has a lot of combat experience but He is 9ft tall it may be a advantage in some cases but if your character is fast and agile you could dodge his attacks and if your a range character his is basically a walking target and could beat him.

Sigismund said:
Technically yes and no? By "Living" you mean, not requiring to breathe, eat, drink, sleep and doesn't contain any organs and is in fact completely empty on the inside? I guess that's.. Undeath-ish, construct.. I wouldn't call it living, in the sense of being "alive."
Do remember Reznor, that was a previous "body" In my mind, most constructs/animated armor wouldn't have a unique look to it, so imagine a normal average mail armor back then, after the fall, she was given a whole new and fine body, which is a lot more durable (Hence her surviving getting rubble from the castle on top of her later on! ( :D ))
So her body gets curvier the more and more bodies she gets??? ( O.o )

Alushey said:
@LordOfThePitch Well saying anyone could beat cailan is not true look at the goblin or me Sure shylock is the biggest and maybe the physically strongest and has a lot of combat experience but He is 9ft tall it may be a advantage in some cases but if your character is fast and agile you could dodge his attacks and if your a range character his is basically a walking target and could beat him.
Point being made no character should be undermined since it's also possible that Ziegel and Shylock may also emerge victorious.

Reznor said:
So her body gets curvier the more and more bodies she gets??? ( O.o )
...No! I mean fine as in the dictionary, "Of superior quality, skill, or appearance"... And not really by appearance, her new body/armor was made to be a lot more durable and different, why the armor looks specifically like that is a mystery, Fayde doesn't remember as she was, well.. Technically dead at the time.

She learned to harness the "Essence" or whatever you might call it energy keeping alive, allowing her to do a much slower process the Wizard did with upgrading into being stronger.. A quite slower process if we don't actually get any good quality armor or rare and raw minerals...

Anyway point is, she was a normal animated armor amongst others, something happened and she saved the child's life and the Wizard got all curious and magic babble, made a new armor which has been the standard look for Fayde, it was different because none of the other constructs of that specific wizard had any changes, so he sorta just winged it and made Fayde his assistant, hence her having a name (And taken the last name of the Wizard's family.) Otherwise she might just gone with a simpler word like... Armor.. I guess.

Reznor said:
Point being made no character should be undermined since it's also possible that Ziegel and Shylock may also emerge victorious.
Ya you never know Ziegel could beat shylock due to his speed and agility.

There is no reason for it to be bigger! Fayde's animated armor, nada, nix, nothing, hollow, empty, you pull the helmet off, and there is nothing.. ( -_- ")

I think I am starting to miss the restless drama now...

Sigismund said:
There is no reason for it to be bigger! Fayde's animated armor, nada, nix, nothing, hollow, empty, you pull the helmet off, and there is nothing.. ( -_- ")
I think I am starting to miss the restless drama now...
Restless drama is pointless, what if by the end of the roleplay she had been animated so much that she becomes a circle?

What.. A circle?.. Like.. A circle, circle?.. No, she can control the upgrades/modifications. Such as having a chain come out of the gauntlet and around her sword to keep herself from being disarmed..

Although now I imagine someone disarming the sword with enough force to tear the whole arm off her.. Talk about dis-arming.

Sigismund said:
What.. A circle?.. Like.. A circle, circle?.. No, she can control the upgrades/modifications. Such as having a chain come out of the gauntlet and around her sword to keep herself from being disarmed..
Although now I imagine someone disarming the sword with enough force to tear the whole arm off her.. Talk about dis-arming.
Badum-tiss

Sigismund said:
A shame, I was about to drool over the idea of using a giant wheel as a weapon.

LordOfThePitch said:
Added a bit more complexity to his personality. Sadly, nothing to his bio. I'm genuinely awful at writing those. Any suggestions?
You said in his personality section that he stops at nothing to achieve victory, what causes him to have this attitude? Did someone beat him horribly in a duel? Does he feel that the competition he's been dealing with is pathetic and is expecting a source of excitement as a mercenary for hire? Focus on his past, what made him the way he is? What is occuring in the present that you feel is important? Or what plans does he have for the future, does he wish to make a name for himself?

Reznor said:
You said in his personality section that he stops at nothing to achieve victory, what causes him to have this attitude? Did someone beat him horribly in a duel? Does he feel that the competition he's been dealing with is pathetic and is expecting a source of excitement as a mercenary for hire? Focus on his past, what made him the way he is? What is occuring in the present that you feel is important? Or what plans does he have for the future, does he wish to make a name for himself?
This is good stuff.. I should be writing this down.

Reznor said:
Added more... is it good now, or should I add even more?

Last edited by a moderator:
LordOfThePitch said:
This is good stuff.. I should be writing this down.
If I'm making a character but struggle to come up with some sort of history I think of the kind of person they are and build up on that. Horribly abused child is left disfigured for the remainder of his life, when he comes of age he studies the magics of healing and goes on to develop sadistic feelings when he tortures opponents, His personal goals to discover a long lost weapon bestowed upon an ancestor he wishes to learn more about.

If you touch up on all of this you've come out with a character, this character here is Heinrich and if you read his history it follows the same past, present, and future pattern.

Reznor said:
If I'm making a character but struggle to come up with some sort of history I think of the kind of person they are and build up on that. Horribly abused child is left disfigured for the remainder of his life, when he comes of age he studies the magics of healing and goes on to develop sadistic feelings when he tortures opponents, His personal goals to discover a long lost weapon bestowed upon an ancestor he wishes to learn more about.
If you touch up on all of this you've come out with a character, this character here is Heinrich and if you read his history it follows the same past, present, and future pattern.
Understood.

LordOfThePitch said:
Added more... is it good now, or should I add even more?
Looking great! If you want to add more think about his goals for the future, after the tournament what does he wish to do? Does he want to prove that he is a great fighter by constantly developing his skillset?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back