• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

LordOfThePitch said:
Usually I'm on the GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE but in this case, I'm on the road.
For what ever reason I enjoy rpnation more on my phone than in 1TB RAM MUSTARD FACE PC. Plus my pc is kinda damaged right now. :3

DemetrioMachete said:
For what ever reason I enjoy rpnation more on my phone than in 1TB RAM MUSTARD FACE PC. Plus my pc is kinda damaged right now. :3
While we're waving our digital dicks around, my damn SSD has 2 TB. I have three 4k monitors. I have a fucking liquid cooling system keeping my 4 GeForce Titans freezing cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, though, I live in a tiny shit apartment and eat Ramen every other day. But my PC is godlike. It's where a good 60% of my paycheck goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys just wanted to inform you that I'll be off for maybe a few days were moving to day and got to be out by 3pm pacific standard time so hopefully I'll be able to talk to you guys again real soon.

Alushey said:
Hey guys just wanted to inform you that I'll be off for maybe a few days were moving to day and got to be out by 3pm pacific standard time so hopefully I'll be able to talk to you guys again real soon.
Thems is too

If anything it's just the start of the Arena, the first part is the FFA with monsters, which we all -will- pass (Since that is required to go to Driesen.) The more important arena is the second where it is each of us against one another.. So yeah, none of the big main story is going to be touched.. And heck we might still be able to do the prelude stuff of signing up, seeing each other (But mysteriously not talk!.. Or talk.. Eh.) Stuff like that.

Sigismund said:
If anything it's just the start of the Arena, the first part is the FFA with monsters, which we all -will- pass (Since that is required to go to Driesen.) The more important arena is the second where it is each of us against one another.. So yeah, none of the big main story is going to be touched.. And heck we might still be able to do the prelude stuff of signing up, seeing each other (But mysteriously not talk!.. Or talk.. Eh.) Stuff like that.
We can match up the people who are online and willing to roleplay today while we finish it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back