• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

... I have not thought about it. I don't want to do dice. How about the two opponents discuss who will win beforehand, and if no one wants to lose, we can leave it to chance. Otherwise, what happens within the fight can just be role played out.

@Amber KB So I edited the history so it just says he's doing for fame and glory instead of trying to rebuild his army. What you think about it know?

Or we they could write a number from 1-100 and whoever is closest to the number the gm decides wins.

Alushey said:
@Amber KB So I edited the history so it just says he's doing for fame and glory instead of trying to rebuild his army. What you think about it know?
Yes. Much better, thanks for changing that for me.

@LordOfThePitch Okay, I've thought about it a bit and your character's powers are a little too OP for my comfort. Ultimatia Form is ridiculously overpowered, and I would prefer for it to not be used. If you insist on keeping it, then make the period it is useful much shorter, like 2-5 minutes. 5 - 10 minutes is far too long if it will wipe out everyone fairly quickly. Also, you've got two very powerful attacks. Swift End or Ultimatia Form. I'll only allow one(partially because they're both very similar with minor differences)

@Mitchs98 your character itself is great, but guns in the strictest terms cannot be allowed. Flintlock guns are mostly fine though not preferred, but if you need Arcus Diabolus in the form that you have them currently then you'll need some magical reason(like their being magical constructs) for their existence because technology like that does not exist in Wolke or Driesen. If your explanation is that it's a magical artifact, you'll have to define artifact.

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38237-lordofthepitch/ said:
@LordOfThePitch[/URL] Okay, I've thought about it a bit and your character's powers are a little too OP for my comfort. Ultimatia Form is ridiculously overpowered, and I would prefer for it to not be used. If you insist on keeping it, then make the period it is useful much shorter, like 2-5 minutes. 5 - 10 minutes is far too long if it will wipe out everyone fairly quickly. Also, you've got two very powerful attacks. Swift End or Ultimatia Form. I'll only allow one(partially because they're both very similar with minor differences)
(The major powers are actually nothing alike. But yeah, I'll fix the OP parts.)

LordOfThePitch said:
(The major powers are actually nothing alike. But yeah, I'll fix the OP parts.)
Fair enough. If you want to keep them both, just tone them down a little, please.

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] your character itself is great, but guns in the strictest terms cannot be allowed. Flintlock guns are mostly fine though not preferred, but if you need Arcus Diabolus in the form that you have them currently then you'll need some magical reason(like their being magical constructs) for their existence because technology like that does not exist in Wolke or Driesen. If your explanation is that it's a magical artifact, you'll have to define artifact.
I did when you asked earlier though? Arcus Diabolus is a magical artifact. I also stated that in her bio.

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go!

My reply box disappeared.

Amber Mitch

What about just compromising?

the weapons just look like hand crossbowa (the small ones)

clearly it doesn't fire normally with ammunition but instead uses magic

So the problem here is just the looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back