• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

Sigismund said:
There we go!
My reply box disappeared.

Amber Mitch

What about just compromising?

the weapons just look like hand crossbowa (the small ones)

clearly it doesn't fire normally with ammunition but instead uses magic

So the problem here is just the looks.
I think she doesn't understand what I'm saying. She said she was fine with it as long as they were some kind of artifact. And I already said they were and explained it to her earlier. But now I'm just confused.

I have no problem making them into some form of repeater crossbow that doesn't need to be reloaded, but if I do I'll have to edit her backstory entirely.

No, I just didn't understand the premise behind it being an artifact. I somewhat understand it now. Sorry if I didn't make much sense.

[QUOTE="Amber KB]No, I just didn't understand the premise behind it being an artifact. I somewhat understand it now. Sorry if I didn't make much sense.

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind editing it if you want me to. Sorry if I didn't explain things clearly. I'm not exactly the best at that d:

Mitchs98 said:
I don't mind editing it if you want me to. Sorry if I didn't explain things clearly. I'm not exactly the best at that d:
No, it's really okay. I like your backstory. No need to change it or your weapon.

[QUOTE="Amber KB]No, it's really okay. I like your backstory. No need to change it or your weapon.

[/QUOTE]
Alright if you're sure ^-^

Alushey said:
Hi @Amber KB I updated my magic section and want you to take a look at it for your opinion.
While it is very, VERY overpowered, the fact that you can only use it once helps. And it doesn't mention anything about attacking friendly characters... I'm okay with this.

[QUOTE="Amber KB]While it is very, VERY overpowered, the fact that you can only use it once helps. And it doesn't mention anything about attacking friendly characters... I'm okay with this.

[/QUOTE]
Ya I'm only going to use this once and I was thinking of it being a heroic sacrifice you said the land is filled with massive and savage creatures so I was thinking about killing him off by fighting one of the more dangerous creatures to save his comrades.

As for determining who wins I think their should be a vote amongst ourselves. We can look over the two fighters powers and skills and ask the fighters of any questions they may have of the fight. Then when the voters have reached their decision they anonymously make their decision to Amber, after the votes show the results the two fighters return to the roleplay and conduct their fight. I fealt this was better then Dice because someone who is fighting against an opponent with a 75 % chance of winning could win by a landslide. And the vote and decisions made by everyone else shows what the majority believes should win as opposed to the two fighters possibly not reaching a proper conclusion on who should win. Just my idea, I feel like this would be the truly logical way to determine the victors.

Reznor said:
As for determining who wins I think their should be a vote amongst ourselves. We can look over the two fighters powers and skills and ask the fighters of any questions they may have of the fight. Then when the voters have reached their decision they anonymously make their decision to Amber, after the votes show the results the two fighters return to the roleplay and conduct their fight. I fealt this was better then Dice because someone who is fighting against an opponent with a 75 % chance of winning could win by a landslide. And the vote and decisions made by everyone else shows what the majority believes should win as opposed to the two fighters possibly not reaching a proper conclusion on who should win. Just my idea, I feel like this would be the truly logical way to determine the victors.
That sounds fair. What you're saying is everyone tells me their choice for the winner. And I tell the two players who got the most votes?

[QUOTE="Amber KB]That sounds fair. What you're saying is everyone tells me their choice for the winner. And I tell the two players who got the most votes?

[/QUOTE]
So, they vote, and then RP the results?

[QUOTE="Amber KB]That sounds fair. What you're saying is everyone tells me their choice for the winner. And I tell the two players who got the most votes?

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much, I feel we can discuss about the two fighters for some bit to see what advantages or disadvantages the two fighters have then we go to you and message you who we believe the victor is.

Last edited by a moderator:
LordOfThePitch said:
So, they vote, and then RP the results?
Yes, I feel it can remove the unwanted stress of having your characters fate decided by only one other person, that way you know what the majority thinks and you can focus on the roleplay.

There are a lot of contenders for the top spot.

I believe Heinrich and Shan'she probably wouldnt be, though, unless you consider Heinrich's ability to heal himself up. Unless someone is openly Evil the Smiting doesn't work. Buffs and Debuffs could also come into play.

Shan'she's Sword Form VI, I believe, asserts her as one of the highest weapon damage dealers. Aside from swordplay though, her arsenal is limited.

If taking their in-character actions into consideration though, Heinrich is terribly self-destructive and unorthodox; while Shan'she is somewhat predictable. (Oh wow I think she might swing a sword at me.)

That said I believe Heinrich and Shan'she would be mid-upper tier but not number one.

It may not come down to just brute strength or magical power. The one that is smartest or strategizes the best may end up winning. Thats something to consider, too.

Well, yeah, but it's difficult to strategize against a being many times more powerful than you, who's still intelligent.

But then, also, Jack is very intelligent. Really, he's pathetically weak at EVERYTHING but extreme intelligence and extreme magic.

i feel like logically jack is obviously the most over powered and would win due to the fact that he simply has to use swift end, but if he didnt have that ability strategy could be used to defeat him......also "only" three minutes is quite a long tong to be an all powerfull being.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back