• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villans

Echo shook her head, trying to weave a bandage out of grass.

"I-it will heal. It always does."

((Seriously Echo. Grass. You are the strangest five year old kid ever. even though she is technically 250))

Echo flailed around a bit. "W-wait! I don't want to go with the humans! T-they will just put me underground again! I don't want them to use the needles again!"

((Sorry for being gone so long, me and my classmate were working on a poster for science))

Octavian hears Echo screaming and bolts up from his unconsciousness, his hands surrounded by a green mist as the two others were also surrounded. He flicked one of his hands, sending other Venom across the room as he used his other hand to gently put Echo on the ground.

Octavian quickly scrambles to his feet, rushing over to Echo before getting on his knees to examine the wounds. He takes a small vial full of a blue liquid, opening it up before moving the grass bandage, pouring the liquid on her wounds, the wound bubbled before settling as the skin started wielding back together.

"I am Dr. Octavian, and I could never let a child get hurt, and me not try to them." Octavian stated, looking down at Echo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back