• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villans

Echo freaked, her wings flared as she scrambled behind Octavian. Trembling, she clung to his leg, wrapping her wings around herself and... Octavian's leg.

"We're gonna be dead!"

((sorry, had to do something, have to get off in about thirty minutes))

Octavian pulls away from causing her to let go. "What's wrong?" He says looking around, not being able to hear the danger.

Octavian got in front of Echo to block her, against her wishes, a dark, almost evil look on his face as he stared at the creature that was now in front of them, hands surrounded in a green mist.

Echo laughed a bit, quite amused.

"Oh if only they knew just what I'm capable of. Too bad I need to lay low. Cinder is still out there." She thought to herself

Octavian whispers back to her in a calm voice, "Just because you can't die doesn't mean I'm going to let him hurt you..." Venom is suddenly surrounded by green mist, and lifted up into the air as Octavian lifts up his arm, and balls his hard into a fist, causing Venom's movements to be restricted.

Octavian smiles evilly, a spark in his eye as he looked up at the beast before flicking his hand to the right, sending Venom flying into a nearby building, then to the left, sending him into another building.

Octavian tries desperately to rip the webs off, but to no avail, causing his stress levels to go out of control, cars started lifting themselves into the air, all of them flying at random areas.

Octavian screams in pain as he uses his telekinesis to throw Venom off, crashing him into another building.

Echo growled and walked forward, holding one of her feathers behind her back.

"Do you know who I am? Do you know what power I wield?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Octavian struggles as he's reeled in by Venom's webs, but to no avail as he is pulled closer with seemingly no effort.

((bye))

Echo's feather floated away from her, landing on Octavian. Slowly he began to heal.

Echo raised her hand, causing a stream of silver light to stream towards Venom.

"You have been warned. The forces of hope and fear can be on your side, or against you. Take your pick."

She said calmly, her eyes glowing strangely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back