• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villans

"Just some blood samples from supers. We got plenty more though. That batch was from the reptilian gened supers, that's why they're not the color red." He said, addressing the fact the substances were green bule, and a dark yellow.

"We're a genetics company. We're currently trying to find a way to isolate and reproduce the super gene, or at least learn what causes it. All the other employees don't have powers, and want them, as well as a bunch of other people, which is mostly the reason we're doing it."

"Yeah, but most people don't know you exist, or just think your people of those of fairy tales, which is obviously not the case. Besides, most of these people are religious anyway, won't go around playing with magic."

"Most people don't see it that way." He said as turned his head over to her. "Besides, what if someone used you to gain powers to potentially harm the whole human race?"

Echo growled and kicked at the ground some more, not willing to meet his gaze. "I'm gonna go..." She whispered before half running/half flying to the elevator. Pressing the button for the first floor, she tried to brush the green goop off her wings. "Grrr." When she finally stepped out, she wasted no time running out the door and onto the streets. Of course she was looking for the man who betrayed her to show him just who she was.

"Echo!" He yelled before he ran after her, only to almost run into the elevator door. He then ran to the window, sliding it open, barely catches a glimpse at the girl. He could just jump out and use his powers to fly, but it was too obvious to the civilians because of the light of the sun. He cursed to himself before running back to the elevator, going to the first floor, and chasing after her, or at least in the direction he saw her going to.

Echo stumbled along, mumbling stuff. Honestly, she looked crazy to most. Some recognized her from the news and tried to call the cops. One of the cops called Steel Falcon. "Steel Falcon, we've had multiple sightings of the girl you rescued earlier. She's on main street. Please report to the scene."

Echo began running faster, sensing something was wrong in the sense of her plan.

Echo shrugged, really not impressed. "I live in the sky, and am immortal, and I have an army! Plus I can grant any wish and summon cool chaos magic!" She said with a smirk, clearly glad to be showing off. Just for show, she spread her large silver wings a bit.

Echo returned to practically glaring. "These worlds don't have a clue who is a hero and who's not. That metal bird guy tried to turn me over for experiments!" She shouted, flapping her wings in anger.

Octavian ran out into the crowd of people on the sidewalks, pushing past some and squeezing in-between others. "Echo!? Echo, where are you?!" He yelled, sounding like a father who just lost his kid in the mall.

Richard, AKA, Steel Falcon made his way to where the police called him to come a at a fast pace.

Echo flapped her wings to fly away, really hating the 'portal man' as she had deemed him. So, she flew onto the top of a low building. "I'll wait for metal bird man here!" She called to no one, watching the skies. Seeing someone approaching, she shot to her feet and glared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back