• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villans

Cinder kept sobbing as she placed Echo on the water. She pushed her gently into the center and then left the pond.

Pale silver dust flowed down from the stars, swirling gently around Echo in some elaborate dance before trailing onto her hair, painting it in a pale rainbow.

Octavian stared at the scene, obviously intrigued, but he stayed silent, nervously pulling at his fingernails.

Echo gasped and sat up, floundering around.

"NONONONO! Wait. I-i'm still here? B-but I saved the shadows, right?"

She looked over to see Octavian and tried to run over. She once again pulled an Echo and fell face first."

She coughed up some water and nodded. "J-just feeling really strange."

Cinder watched Echo with a strange compassion. "Human, she will be a bit out of it for at least one moon cycle thanks to your magic potion. But it also saved her. Just try not to get to reckless with her. I can't be around to watch our Queen, I have orders to follow. She disappeared in a beam of light.

Octavian looked where Cinder was before returning his attention to Echo. "Do you need any help walking?"

"Yep, the stars are really pretty." He said, looking up like she was. He began using his powers to fly the two away to make the trip faster.

Octavian kept flying until he reached the outskirts of the city, and opted to walk as to not draw attention, keeping out for the agents that wanted to hurt Echo.

(( I know the feeling, I just got back))

Octavian continued walking throughout the city, using his science jacket that he was wearing earlier to wrap around Echo's torso to hide her wings.

Octavian smiled warmly, continuing to walk until he made it to his company, which was closer then his house. He sat her down on a smooth leather padded bench in the "waiting room", rearranging his jacket to use as a blanket on her before sitting in a chair across the room, falling asleep.

((I have to go. I'm really sorry. I probably won't be on ever again, but if you see a girl with short dark brown hair and brown eyes, droop some change maybe. Or just say Echo. I hope my saving will keep me alive on the streets...

((So sorry! I've been trying to hack past Dad's firewall. I'm still alive!))

Echo rubbed her head a bit, waking up a bit. "What in the name of every war... By every star, where am I?"

(Why is your dad so overprotective?)

Octavian jolted awake, pushing up his glasses, and looked over at Echo. "Hey..look who's awake..." He said, standing up and started to walk over to her. "Are you feeling okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back