• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Also, my latest character is meant to have a some what pretty long history in Hell City and gonna have him being some what known and tries to appear to have a pretty normal life...So is anyone willing to be a friend or something of his?? (:3)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Also, my latest character is meant to have a some what pretty long history in Hell City and gonna have him being some what known and tries to appear to have a pretty normal life...So is anyone willing to be a friend or something of his?? (:3)

[/QUOTE]
He could be a regular customer in Ciri's Cafè :3

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ill just remove that

[/QUOTE]
Could you put your character in one of the factions from Organization tab? ALSO PLEASE READ THE TAB INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST

Because it's clear you haven't xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Could you put your character in one of the factions from Organization tab? ALSO PLEASE READ THE TAB INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST
Because it's clear you haven't xD

[/QUOTE]
Hey ive read it!!!! Im just forgetful

Damn no guilds truly match isabellas murderous nature xD but i think im going to see if she can join hells newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Damn no guilds triky match isabellas murderous nature xD but i think im going to see if she can join hells newspaper

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing...I was thinking about making a faction which run the Deep web side of the internet (Which if you know anything about that site...They are all messed up people) I also think it would be cool since it some what connects with something in RL but I'm not willing to lead it since eventually I'm be remaking Joe's faction.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I was thinking the same thing...I was thinking about making a faction which run the Deep web side of the internet (Which if you know anything about that site...They are all messed up people) I also think it would be cool since it some what connects with something in RL but I'm not willing to lead it since eventually I'm be remaking Joe's faction.

[/QUOTE]
Oh lol

Bolts said:
images

• Name: Drake Crowsbury

nickname:Tradesman

weight: 180lbs

race: human

Accepted cause I can :>

Mitchs98 said:
Dere. Posted. I might not be able to reply till tommorrow, but ya kno :P
Awww yisss. (I still have to catch up to the ic reading. Good lord, i read some during my break. The ooc was another matter.)

Bolts said:
infp up in here
femjapanriceball said:
Hinata Hyuga of Naruto

Haku of Naruto

Luna Lovegood of the Harry Potter series

Moegi of K-ON

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Princess Aurora from
Sleeping Beauty

Doug Funnie from the Doug cartoons

Deanna Troi from Star Trek

Josefina Montoya from the American Girl series (I own a book from her series and thought her personality was similar to that of an INFP's...)

Addy Walker from the American Girl series as well

E.T. the Extra Terrestrial

Alice from
Alice in Wonderland

Anne from Anne of Green Gables

Timmy Turner-Fairly Odd Parents

Me ^-^

Bolts said:
dont worry, there are two of us. that means we equal out to one whole person to em
Make that the Holy Trio!!!

Oh right should we put a warning to let ppl know and prepare for a time skip? The Interview is almost done.

TripTripleTimes said:
Awww yisss. (I still have to catch up to the ic reading. Good lord, i read some during my break. The ooc was another matter.)
Make that the Holy Trio!!!
Oh right should we put a warning to let ppl know and prepare for a time skip? The Interview is almost done.
Gunna leave the timeskip up to Sin unless told otherwise, tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Gunna leave the timeskip up to Sin unless told otherwise, tbh.
Mmm I'll just do a small notice in my post as a thought to think about and Din can take over from there.

@Bolts how r u doing ur recharge thing? I tried to follow urs but dont get it.

After 20 posts of USING my boots they short out for a small time. The recharge is 20 posts once they go out.

I would say for you, since it is a body part like thing. After each day they should be full once more. Simply Peter is homeless and has no charge station so he must wait for the internal battery to collect the charge once again. Hope that helps!

TripTripleTimes said:
Mmm I'll just do a small notice in my post as a thought to think about and Din can take over from there.
@Bolts how r u doing ur recharge thing? I tried to follow urs but dont get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back