• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
I would rather not die today but if the receiver could be stopped I wouldn't mind it
^
Oh. That's because emotional positivity is important before any medical treatment. At least to Len xD .

But in all seriousness I didn't forget I just figured it'd be better to cheer up Peter to prepare for the inevitable failure of killing BB.

Mitchs98 said:
So very true. xD .
Is it wrong that I ship Peter and Shiro. Lol.
They are so awkward together it is amazing xD I kinda do too but neither is making the moves xD

Drakerus said:
Oh. That's because emotional positivity is important before any medical treatment. At least to Len xD .
But in all seriousness I didn't forget I just figured it'd be better to cheer up Peter to prepare for the inevitable failure of killing BB.
I wouldn't have brought it up unless I had a plan for it ;)

Drakerus said:
Fair enough. xD .

Bolts said:
They are so awkward together it is amazing xD I kinda do too but neither is making the moves xD
I've been trying to add subtle things pertaining to it. But Shiro is too dense to do anything to major, so, subtle is key.

Mitchs98 said:
Fair enough. xD .
I've been trying to add subtle things pertaining to it. But Shiro is too dense to do anything to major, so, subtle is key.
Peter's head: I need more of dem hugs >.>

Drakerus said:
is BB dying actually a feasible option here?
depends on if you think an AI can die. Also depends on your assumptions of what will happen if this actually happens.

Mitchs98 said:
Plot Twist: Peter was the AI.
That never crossed my mind but that would be hilarious xD my god the shit they had to go through to end up killing peter.

Bolts said:
depends on if you think an AI can die. Also depends on your assumptions of what will happen if this actually happens.
You sound very devious right now.

I'll still have Len attempt it after Peter reacts to the speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back