• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

So will this diagnostic just show Len what is going on in the body or is it going to try and "cure" him? The way it was phrased made it sound like Len was just going to figure out what the hell is going on. @Drakerus

Bolts said:
So will this diagnostic just show Len what is going on in the body or is it going to try and "cure" him? The way it was phrased made it sound like Len was just going to figure out what the hell is going on. @Drakerus
You would be correct. It's a scan basically.

original.gif

Bizzy's life in a nutshell.... xD

Bolts said:
Now to think about what would happen if he does try it >.> I have so many options it is amazing
Is temporarily possessing Len to speak while Peter is still conscious in there xD ?

Drakerus said:
Is temporarily possessing Len to speak while Peter is still conscious in there xD ?
It can be. That would be me "taking over" your character which I would not like to do. If you decide to make that happen on your part then go ahead. Be the BB everyone hates already xD

Bolts said:
It can be. That would be me "taking over" your character which I would not like to do. If you decide to make that happen on your part then go ahead. Be the BB everyone hates already xD
Nah. It was just a suggestion.

femjapanriceball said:
Welp, I showed my friend that Mitch made her pic his profile pic.....she's really flattered xD
Now you just need to ask her to make one of greed Anita Kathy and Yozaku xD peas and thank you

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Now you just need to ask her to make one of greed Anita Kathy and Yozaku xD peas and thank you

[/QUOTE]
T~T she's kinda busy. She already has 36 art requests....

Damn well then I guess mines the 37th always the last dammit don't let he forget Yozaku and Anita robotic arms now whenever she does make it xD

femjapanriceball said:
Bismarck looked over at Maria, his expression slightly tired....but relaxed. "Mm-hm," he said drowsily, in response to her question. He leaned his head on Maria's shoulder; fortunately for him, his stitches hadn't been opened by everything that had happened, though admittedly he was just starting to hurt a little. He listened to Len's talking, nodding a bit. "That's...that's really interesting," he said, pushing his glasses up—wait, he wasn't wearing his glasses at the moment. He was going to have to get them at the next chance he got (everything was so blurry).
You forgot to reply to Yozaku and Don again xo

Drakerus said:
Do you want the encouraging speech now or later?
Because it's coming.
Do whatever feels right xD now I am narrowing down everything as to what will happen with each post you do XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back