• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Ok from here on disregard everything I say that involves accurate information pertaining to this rp.

I'm just a dog.

...yeah.

Drakerus said:
I was going off how Peter, Shiro, and Len woke up early.
It didn't seem like they spent much time in the burning building lol.
Well. For continuity reasons they had to of spent longer than 5 minutes. Otherwise they'd be in the past when they reached the shop :P .

TripTripleTimes said:
lol welp. i will when i peel away from the dishwasher
Cool ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
Meanwhile the real key to doing it was just destroying the shoes :^)
@Bolts @Drakerus
the one thing Peter has had from the very beginning xD He would TOTALLY just hand them over like that.

still, hoped that made for some juicy drama.

Bolts said:
the one thing Peter has had from the very beginning xD He would TOTALLY just hand them over like that.
still, hoped that made for some juicy drama.
She could of knocked him out, stole them, and blamed them on Hitsu. Kek. Out of curiosity, is Peter in a coma now? :0

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
She could of knocked him out, stole them, and blamed them on Hitsu. Kek. Out of curiosity, is Peter in a coma now? :0
debating in my head. I should let the others responds though :/

if only true loves kiss had happened xD jk jk

Bolts said:
debating in my head. I should let the others responds though :/
if only true loves kiss had happened xD jk jk
I honestly thought about it if he spoke and wasn't in a coma. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
It seemed logical. And preferrable to a crushing bear hug that WOULD kill or severely hurt him. Ya kno'.
I'm just thinking about her forcefully kissing him so hard she cracks a few teeth xD them strong lips. but yes, people tend to not enjoy getting their ribs destroyed after something like that.

Bolts said:
I'm just thinking about her forcefully kissing him so hard she cracks a few teeth xD them strong lips. but yes, people tend to not enjoy getting their ribs destroyed after something like that.
Getting your ribs destroyed is a fun pasttime though!

Sadly her strength is leg and arm based, mostly. So. You know.

Drakerus said:
Also, do you plan on getting BB a new body?
Perhaps an artificial one?
To be honest I'm suprised Len or Shiro didn't insta smash the box. xD that is something to think about if they decide to keep him.

Bolts said:
To be honest I'm suprised Len or Shiro didn't insta smash the box. xD that is something to think about if they decide to keep him.
Shiro is too dumb to of put 2 and 2 together about the box, or that box would of gotten stomped into nothingness.

Mitchs98 said:
Shiro is too dumb to of put 2 and 2 together about the box, or that box would of gotten stomped into nothingness.
Well, I shall start a post in a little bit. Trying to decide what happens to Peter now >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back