• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
What do you mean? I don't understand. I think my brian's dying.
:0!! I missed the kissing?? Ohhhhh
Yes. Yes you did 0:. Most recent posts with them.

Tbh my brain is dying too. I'll reply for both rps tommorrow.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]@femjapanriceball why do you inist on not reply to me!!!! Waaahhhhh ;.0

[/QUOTE]
I'll do iiiit. I need to finish Ryu for Naruto.....xe is almost done....

You should of done it in your last post. That was the point of me tagging you in that one post I put on here. You don't even care!*cries and rolles up into fetal position*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You should of done it in your last post. That was the point of me tagging you in that on post I put on here. You don't even care!*cries and roles up into fetal position*

[/QUOTE]
Aaaahhhh no waaaaait

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]*snivels and sits up with tears in my eyes* okay promise you won't forget again?*says in an adorable baby voice*

[/QUOTE]
I promise. *sighs* I'm posting right now.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lmfao xD I already read it replying now god I love kathy

[/QUOTE]
xD such a sweet insane 14-year-old messed-up mad scientist who probably should be in an asylum~

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk she seems to like to sneak out and go do dangerous and fun things I don't know what song to use I'm not that knowledgable about music

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk she seems to like to sneak out and go do dangerous and fun things I don't know what song to use I'm not that knowledgable about music

[/QUOTE]
*thinks* *idea*

THIS.

Alright I just heard it and thought you might want a listen I like the other better as well also I think I'm gonna make Yozaku theme song bad boys the cops theme song but I can't seem to find the original one on SoundCloud xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alright I just heard it and thought you might want a listen I like the other better as well also I think I'm gonna make Yozaku theme song bad boys the cops theme song but I can't seem to find the original one on SoundCloud xD

[/QUOTE]
Idk....but I found Greed x Anita's theme (I think):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back