• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

What ever happened to Sinister anyways? I'm kinda surprised this rp has lasted this long with no actual plot moving forward.

femjapanriceball said:
Kathy let out a sigh, closing her eyes and attempting to fall asleep. She tossed and turned, then, after a while, she gave up. She woke up again, quietly tiptoeing out of bed and into her lab. Then she put on her safety goggles and labcoat and did her magic.
-------

Anita couldn't help but smile at Don when he held her closer to him. She sighed contentedly and nuzzled her face against his chest, slowly falling asleep. She had a great dream about going on a roller coaster with him. Then, after getting off, walking down the aisle in a pretty (but edgy) white dress. Then moving to the country and having three children. And growing old together. Yeah. That sounded right.

Bismarck looked over at Peter as he began cleaning the blood on the floor and attempted to follow suit, but he had already cleaned it all up. He couldn't help but grimace at the bloody rag....and feel like the third wheel in this situation.

He fiddled with his ring unconsciously, still holding Maria close to him. He was still curious as to whether Len's spell had any effect on him.

@Drakerus
You cruel sob how could you xo this is going to make things so sad

Lol I'm just as evil I agreed to this drama feast OK @Mitchs98 @TripTripleTimes I kind of want our characters to wake up to the house being burnt down if you guys are still planning on that, but Anita could still be up making breakfast or something while Don's being lazy

Colt556 said:
What ever happened to Sinister anyways? I'm kinda surprised this rp has lasted this long with no actual plot moving forward.
My sentiments exactly. I wanted to have Hitsugya take on a bunch of gangs and tough characters but so far I've hardly used him for any of that. That's why I want the 7 deadly sins arc getting in motion but that's a bit hard to do at the moment...

femjapanriceball said:
Oh btw today's my birthday ^_^
Happy birthday to you, may the reaper take you. Put that in the form of how the song goes lol

femjapanriceball said:
Oh btw today's my birthday ^_^
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]My sentiments exactly. I wanted to have Hitsugya take on a bunch of gangs and tough characters but so far I've hardly used him for any of that. That's why I want the 7 deadly sins arc getting in motion but that's a bit hard to do at the moment...
Happy birthday to you, may the reaper take you. Put that in the form of how the song goes lol

[/QUOTE] HAPPY BIRTHMAS! *blows horn and shoots confetti everywhere. Also I think Sinister is just not inspired by this anymore he's been in another rp with me and he's even still rping in his bleach rp somewhat but none in this one

femjapanriceball said:
Thank you, everyone! ^_^ I'm really excited for tonight. I'm going to a Chinese food place and I'm hoping to get cosplay as a present. (Finny from Black Butler xD .)
Oh yeah, another random thing @TripTripleTimes I tried cosplaying as Emmanuel.....I actually look a heckuva lot like him xD
I got a hundred dollars for my birthday but it was my 18th birthday and the most I've ever gotten so yeah i dont expect much more for any of my other birthdays. Also sooo we going with the house burning while Don's asleep or maybe they knock to make sure no homless people are inside and meet Anita and have a convo or what?

That sucks. There goes another cool RP... :P I swear the next RP I make it is going straight up by the plot. No side stuff made up by characters just straight up along with what was originally planned and make it all the way through that. It'll be great to actually make it through one roleplay the whole way through without any distractions because made up stories that go on for a bit just screw up the story in my opinion.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That sucks. There goes another cool RP... :P I swear the next RP I make it is going straight up by the plot. No side stuff made up by characters just straight up along with what was originally planned and make it all the way through that. It'll be great to actually make it through one roleplay the whole way through without any distractions because made up stories that go on for a bit just screw up the story in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]
Hey I think our side plots been pretty good so far

Sinister originally had 2 arcs already set out for us to follow and then all the side quest stuff came in, I'm not saying they weren't good because they were and the side plots were cool but it kind of veered everyone off the track from what the roleplay's original and main plot was.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sinister originally had 2 arcs already set out for us to follow and then all the side quest stuff came in, I'm not saying they weren't good because they were and the side plots were cool but it kind of veered everyone off the track from what the roleplay's original and main plot was.

[/QUOTE]
Actually I think the side plot was highly due to the main plot not starting or being slow, so if anything the side plots the only reason the rp hasn't died

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Basically. Though the question is when are we getting back on the main plot?

[/QUOTE]
O_o I have no idea.....I suggest adding seven virtues to go against the seven deadly sins....that'll get things going.

That will mean getting 3 new sins then because 2 of them aren't posting and we still haven't got someone for one of them.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That will mean getting 3 new sins then because 2 of them aren't posting and we still haven't got someone for one of them.

[/QUOTE]
True T-T

femjapanriceball said:
O_o I have no idea.....I suggest adding seven virtues to go against the seven deadly sins....that'll get things going.
great idea although would we need to ask sin about dis?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sinister originally had 2 arcs already set out for us to follow and then all the side quest stuff came in, I'm not saying they weren't good because they were and the side plots were cool but it kind of veered everyone off the track from what the roleplay's original and main plot was.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, the issue was Sinister never did anything. That's why I forgot about this RP. That's why everyone else did their own thing. Sinister never pushed it forward and we were all left sitting there twiddling our thumbs.

Drakerus said:
Wow, Peter and Shiro just forgot about Len...
In other news Congratulations on being born @femjapanriceball
Thank you! ^_^

Solemn Jester]great idea although would we need to ask sin about dis? [/QUOTE] And yeah.... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] Seven Virtues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back