• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
O_o I have no idea.....I suggest adding seven virtues to go against the seven deadly sins....that'll get things going.
Just realized, the seven deadly sins were a result of Lucifer and the hell book or whatever it was called, so the seven virutes couldn't really come out of nowhere now could they how would they come into being?

TripTripleTimes said:
I would like to do that, but with how things are with ciri and emu (ingures and now finally warm and comfortable) idk anymore. Let's see how it goes for the two.
Ohhhh! Happy birthday Fem! That sounds like a good birthday plan xD Yumm.

*grabby hands*i wanna seeeee
Thank you, Trip-chan!

I'll try to take a pic....the hair is so hard to do xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Just realized, the seven deadly sins were a result of Lucifer and the hell book or whatever it was called, so the seven virutes couldn't really come out of nowhere now could they how would they come into being?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm.....not born Virtues...? More like they decide to go against the Sins and sort of form a personification? Idk

For the rp being in stand by, i kinda wish we have a second tab where we can just rp while we wait for the main rp to resume.

(Maybe on the second tab, we can apoint ppl to be an acting GM and have them move that plot along. We can also have the acting GM role rotated between few people every 3 days/how many days so the rp wont die out due to gm not being present.)

Pshsshshshshshshshshsh so just a bunch of good hearted people who come together in hell city to fight the Sins ha yeah because there are seven good hearted people in hell city, well there might be some decent ones but not good hearted certainly not good enough to be considered virtuous

TripTripleTimes said:
For the rp being in stand by, i kinda wish we have a second tab where we can just rp while we wait for the main rp to resume.
(Maybe on the second tab, we can apoint ppl to be an acting GM and have them move that plot along. We can also have the acting GM role rotated between few people every 3 days/how many days so the rp wont die out due to gm not being present.)
That would actually work....

@Bolts[/URL] make a seven virtues list a while back? Of characters who would be those virtues?

femjapanriceball said:
That would actually work....
Wait, didn't @Bolts make a seven virtues list a while back? Of characters who would be those virtues?
i kinda remember that. It was waaaaaaayy in the OOC though xD

I think I mentioned something about viruse or something similar to Sinister myself but don't know if it was because I saw that or because it's a really good idea, but don't think he was Ken on the idea

femjapanriceball said:
Yeah....all I remember is that Shiro is Kindness, Bismarck is Chastisty, and Emmanuel is Humility....forgot the rest....S:
searching for it right now :P

Goldencurls said:

For All Your Damned Characters Who Don't Have Theme Songs

<>Peter B. Joshua - Megalovania - Undertale (Suggested 'Strings' version, 'Cause that's my favourite)

<>Johnathan Wright - Take Me To Church - Hozier

<>Gilad Arcturus - I'll Make A Man Out Of You - Donny Osmond & Chorus (...?)

<>Michael Raynor - I Stay Determined - Dagames

<>Cirillia Vines - The Hampster Dance Song - Hampster Dance Masters

<>Tremki Kaguya - Nillili Mambo - Block B

<>Ciel Johann - Message Man - Twenty One Pilots

<>Corriane Alexanders - Mama - My Chemical Romance

<>Evelyn Black - Evelyn Evelyn - Evelyn Evelyn (Seriously, that's what it's called)

<>Shiro Fujima - Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy (Y ur charas so hard to put in songs)

<>Hana Jackson - Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco

<>Bismarck - Coward Montblac - YouTube Ashestoashesjc (...?)

<>Hitsugya Udaza - Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - Set It Off

<>Maria + Elizabeth Jones - A Wondeful Cat's Life - YouTube Ashestoashesjc, (Y SO HARD TO FIND SONG 4)

<>Violet Ray - Death By Glamour - Undertale (Suggested 'Strings' Cause My Fav)

<>Emmanuel Leolam - I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

<>Alicia Leolam - Demons - Imagine Dragons

<>Ichiya Misono - Problem - Pentatonix (You special cornflake)

<>Libidine - That Man - Caro Emerald (Or "How Deep Is Your Love" by Calvin Harris)

<>Mikado Saris - The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars (Yay, finally one I can do~)

<>Indigo Grayson - Hospital Flowers - Owl City (I Dunno ._.)

<>Mikoto Suoh - Who Are You, Really? - Mikky Ekko

<>Kai Speranta - Nightmare - Set It Off

I think I may have covered everyone...? \_(o - o)_/ Dunno.

Sorry.
I found dish xD

I'm sorry

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yozaku would be what....hmm what virue....hmm any ideas anyone..

[/QUOTE]
Uhhhh.....Patience....?

Is bravery a virtue? Or maybe something about how he always tries to do the right thing idk although yeah you have to be pretty patient to deal with Kathy and Anita

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Is bravery a virtue? Or maybe something about how he always tries to do the right thing idk although yeah you have to be pretty patient to deal with Kathy and Anita

[/QUOTE]
Nope bravery ain't a virtue....

TripTripleTimes said:
Idk that's what I remember *dies* T~T I find it unbelievable too.....

DRAGONS ARE FREAKING REAL. HE SAW IT WITH HIS OWN EYES.

Bismarck should totally just walk over to his house with his dragon and be like: "AAAAAHHHHHH MY FIANCÉE IS PREGNANT HELP ME NOT DIE! Oh btw, I accidentally summoned Patronus sry."

Double sorry.

TripTripleTimes said:
I think we had this conversation before.... but i still disbelieve!
I think it was from his internal feelings about everything that I got that idea from.

I think it would be a really nice ending if everyone in hell city learned to get along and co exist accepting that they're all homicidal maniacs or something of the sort. Then theyd hold hands and sing the murder song.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I think it would be a really nice ending if everyone in hell city learned to get along and co exist accepting that they're all homicidal maniacs or something of the sort. Then theyd hold hands and sing the murder song.

[/QUOTE]
Lol that sounds like a twisted version of a Disney movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back