• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

What do you mean what greed did someone was still there for what greed did(although he ended up tricking her into helping him) not to mention Sora wasn't even done torturing her.

Also since your using Harry Potter dragons do they follow the same rules as the Harry Potter dragons, or are they like dragons in general

Y'know, I've been thinking it over and I never really got a firm answer way back when on whether the sins actually know each other. Based on the little rp I've done, and the rp I've seen others do they don't. So if they're all complete strangers, what possible reason would my sin have to leave her cave over some weird phone glitch? Wasn't there suppose to be some kinda book that was a catalyst for making the sins actually do shit? Because no matter how I look at it I can't think of any reason why my sin would care or even know it was some kind of signal.

Colt556 said:
Y'know, I've been thinking it over and I never really got a firm answer way back when on whether the sins actually know each other. Based on the little rp I've done, and the rp I've seen others do they don't. So if they're all complete strangers, what possible reason would my sin have to leave her cave over some weird phone glitch? Wasn't there suppose to be some kinda book that was a catalyst for making the sins actually do shit? Because no matter how I look at it I can't think of any reason why my sin would care or even know it was some kind of signal.
I remember it saying on one of the Tabs That they did, besides, why would Sinister even put up an arc That has to do with the sins teaming up?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I remember it saying on one of the Tabs That they did, besides, why would Sinister even put up an arc That has to do with the sins teaming up?

[/QUOTE]
In every single interaction between sins they haven't known one another. Sinister always said there'd be some book that kicked everything off.

Do need some kind of catalyst to trigger the plot, or is the idea of the sin arc no-longer on the table?

I need Sinister to do..anything..pertaining to the Sins. He told me literally nothing other than the book and he controls the characters. I have no idea what was planned or I'd so it myself.

Well fuck. Another long while to wait for him now :/ I know now how other people feel when I don't reply to their posts for a day or two.

Welp got bored and took a quiz to see what Disney ship BisMaria was similar to....

programming-gif.gif

tumblr_n56jk5gff21tqs69bo1_500.gif

6c00c600-4ff4-0132-4200-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

tumblr_n2wwfaujY51tqs1heo1_400.gif

tumblr_lijfwq8WXl1qhfc59o1_500.gif

.....Seems legit..... ^_^

Well, it goes 100% against the character but Sinister seems MIA and the other sins also seem MIA so I guess I'll drag Mikado out of her cave. I was kinda hoping the other sins would respond in some way, but ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back