• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]How am I supposed to know that?! I don't read hardly any of your guys's posts!

[/QUOTE]
It was mentioned in the OOC :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well I must not have seen it then. And would you object to the Sins having a tiny form of telepathy?

[/QUOTE]
I don't see why they would.it was never mentioned.

Also @femjapanriceball Bitch got told. kek.

Doors are fire proof same goes for the cage the dragon melted but I didn't mention that before so I didn't bother to say anything about if after the dragon escaped

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Doors are fire proof same goes for the cage the dragon melted but I didn't mention that before so I didn't bother to say anything about if after the dragon escaped

[/QUOTE]
Uh. Fireproofing does not prevent dragon fire that burns close to the heat of the sun ._.

You don't realize in a city filled with people with special abilities humans have to be prepared. We have cybernetic arms. You don't think the have fire proofing for dragon fire?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You don't realize in a city filled with people with special abilities humans have to be prepared. We have cybernetic arms. You don't think the have fire proofing for dragon fire?

[/QUOTE]
No...I really doubt you do considering Gifted abilities are rare as fuck. The point wherein you try to block dragon fire with metal is the point where I call god moding.

Lotusy said:
Plus, wouldn't the metal heat to the point where radiating heat might burn whoever's near it?
Also, on the topic of gifted people, @Solemn Jester when do you estimate that making gifted people will be allowed again?
Not to mention the fact that we have cybernetic arms nowadays anyway, maybe not really advanced as this RP but they're there. Nothing that protects against dragon fire though, that's space age shit at best. And as you say, it'd heat the entire room to the point Sora would be vaporized if he ever entered it again anyway..even if it was able to do so.

Idk why you asking me and id call summoning dragons and ransacking my dudes crib when he isn't there pretty unfair myself and rare doesn't mean much If people know they exist but it's cool Sora can always repair his crib and I'll remember to add a cell phone jammer on the roof.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Idk why you asking me and id call summoning dragons and ransacking my dudes crib when he isn't there pretty unfair myself and rare doesn't mean much If people know they exist but it's cool Sora can always repair his crib and I'll remember to add a cell phone jammer on the roof.

[/QUOTE]
It was about as fair as what Greed did. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back