• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Bolts said:
Ahh gotcha. Looks like private detective Peter/bb is on the case xD .
And yes I have.
Sounds fun 0:. Meanwhile DRAGONS. Also. Edited mine too 0:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Sounds fun 0:. Meanwhile DRAGONS. Also. Edited mine too 0:
I've noticed a fearful amount of dragons. Rip BB when he starts insulting bis xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya: Shit the 5 O, let's bounce!!

[/QUOTE]
Literally Peter could be blasting police sirens right now and it would be normal for him xD

Wouldn't be surprised since it is Hell City where you can do anything against the law if you aren't caught, which most never are lmho

Gas grenades tear gas, sleep gas, anygas you can think of that's been put in a grenade except for poison gas also I was just describing what the inside of the theater was like more or less traps still going off

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Gas grenades tear gas, sleep gas, anygas you can think of that's been put in a grenade except for poison gas also I was just describing what the inside of the theater was like more or less traps still going off

[/QUOTE]
Oh. So. No traps outside? :0

Well I'd figure the dragon would of triggered any traps outside when it came in but none really maybe the theater would go on lock down metal walls and stuff or whatever

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I'd figure the dragon would of triggered any traps outside when it came in but none really maybe the theater would go on lock down metal walls and stuff or whatever

[/QUOTE]
I assumed it busted through the roof :P .

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That's not the only thing that busted through the roof. If ya know what I mean ;)
xD

[/QUOTE]
Someones fantasising over a naked Elizabeth too much.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Fuck no xD
Hitsugya: Fucking freaky ass cat weeaboo's...

[/QUOTE]
Then how is your post relevant :3

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Idk, I just made a dirty pun and you bring up naked liz. The images you just put in my head godammit...

[/QUOTE]
I assumed that's why you did, considering she more or less is since Sora stripped her, and that you'd read the post containing so. Lmao.

Since I work a lot tonight, I'm hold off on a response. Maybe let Drake to get a post in if he isn't busy :P

Mitchs98 said:
I assumed that's why you did, considering she more or less is since Sora stripped her, and that you'd read the post containing so. Lmao.
Wait when the hell did that happen?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Wait when the hell did that happen?

[/QUOTE]
When she was captured and tortured. O.o ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back