• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
Hope ya enjoy it then ^_^
I'd be one of those people to grab the shotgun, run, and shoot anyone that blocked an exit if I didn't know them. Especially in Hell City, cause sure as shit everyone else would do the same xD

Mitchs98 said:
I'd be one of those people to grab the shotgun, run, and shoot anyone that blocked an exit if I didn't know them. Especially in Hell City, cause sure as shit everyone else would do the same xD
Meanwhile Bismarck is like:

O.o .....wut.....

He's an outcast to this city's society xD

femjapanriceball said:
Meanwhile Bismarck is like:
O.o .....wut.....

He's an outcast to this city's society xD
It'd probably be different if I hadn't lived there until recent like Bismarck did. Otherwise yea, what I said was pretty much how it'd go down. They didn't say how to survive :P

Mitchs98 said:
It'd probably be different if I hadn't lived there until recent like Bismarck did. Otherwise yea, what I said was pretty much how it'd go down. They didn't say how to survive :P
Come to think of it, that would actually make for a good RP lol....idk what I would do....if I got killer, I'd probably run. If I got survivor I'd probably run.

femjapanriceball said:
Come to think of it, that would actually make for a good RP lol....idk what I would do....if I got killer, I'd probably run. If I got survivor I'd probably run.
I'd join it. Most of my RP's are slow so I've been looking for more. :P

TripTripleTimes said:
Welp. Sorry. Ive kinda lost intrest with this rp :/ i dont know why but yeah. Is it still the same day?
And lol the new rp, fem.
;-;. Nuuu. But, yeah, it is. They're still in the taxi, just chillin'. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Dammit I thought you grabbed a card out of Sora's pocket my bad

[/QUOTE]
All is good I just thought I should point that out to avoid confusion xD

You two going to reply to my post for the sins? :/ kinda lonely out there, y'know. Out in the cold backwater side if the city... lel

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You two going to reply to my post for the sins? :/ kinda lonely out there, y'know. Out in the cold backwater side if the city... lel

[/QUOTE]
I have..things..planned for Ichiya. So.

God I haven't been able to do much with any of my characters for this rp lately and these are all some of my favorite characters even though I've just made them when joining this rp lol Yozaku hasnt done Jack squat yet and Greed's problaly still looking for a mark

@femjapanriceball, @Mitchs98, and myself) approve your character before posting on the Main.

I think everything's alright but I have to break the bubble. For this rp, there are four Races: the regular, old Human, Genetically Modified Human, Cybernetic Human, and Gifted Human. This means we don't have supernatural beings like demons or angels (though I can understand the misunderstanding cuz of the lore, but that is purely plot wise. (I kinda see them fitting under Gifted for this rp, along side with the 7Sins.)). However at the time being, we are not accepting any new Gifted Human. Sooo yeah.

Hey come and hang out here. We'll try to answer whatever question you may have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back