• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
@femjapanriceball I. Regret. NOTHING!
Wow xD even this time, Elizabeth walks in on them doing it....and Bismarck is definitely not a virgin anymore lol.....I have a feeling he's really confused this time around....

femjapanriceball said:
Wow xD even this time, Elizabeth walks in on them doing it....and Bismarck is definitely not a virgin anymore lol.....I have a feeling he's really confused this time around....
Only now its worse, cause they're pretty much related now :P . If only by marriage.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol xD Poor greed doesn't have anyone to love yet he's just driving around in his ice cream truck trying to find a mark

[/QUOTE]
Poor Greed. Lol

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Someone fall in love with Greed so he can get shot in the brain and forget all about them

[/QUOTE]
He should tottaly fall in love with the oldest Johson twin.

femjapanriceball said:
Lol true.
Elizabeth be like: Why me....? T-T Why do I always walk in on this stuff?
Pretty much. Lmfao. First it happens right beside her, then she walks in on them. Life hates her. Kek

Mitchs98 said:
He should tottaly fall in love with the oldest Johson twin.
Pretty much. Lmfao. First it happens right beside her, then she walks in on them. Life hates her. Kek
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmm interesting very Intresting

[/QUOTE]
Thomas, ya mean? :P Sure....Anita's already met him....and freaked out after seeing him "die".

Guess so. Lol. Liz just....every time.... xD I can see their family ten years later....

Aunt Elizabeth: I saw your mommy and daddy make you.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait whos oldes

[/QUOTE]
Anita.

femjapanriceball said:
Thomas, ya mean? :P Sure....Anita's already met him....and freaked out after seeing him "die".
Guess so. Lol. Liz just....every time.... xD I can see their family ten years later....

Aunt Elizabeth: I saw your mommy and daddy make you.

Anita.
Thomas, yes.

Just. Both times thus far. Lmao.

I could see that too, lol! Scar the poor kids for life.

I also decided she's preggo for the sole fact of torturing Bidmarck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Thomas, yes.
Just. Both times thus far. Lmao.

I could see that too, lol! Scar the poor kids for life.

I also decided she's preggo for the sole fact of torturing Bidmarck.
Lol I can see it the next morning....poor Bizzy's gonna freak.... xD "OmigodI'msosorryletmegetyousomethingareyouokayI'mgonnabeadad aaaaaaahhhhhh I'M GONNA BE A DAD DON'T WORRY I WON'T ABUSE OR NEGLECT THE KID SAEDOR FAMILY WTF YAY WAIT WHAT" He's gonna be an emotional roller coaster....

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]It's gonna be hard for Greed to Hook up with Anita when she saw him kill himself and her adopted father is a cop who was out to get him

[/QUOTE]
Romeo and Juliet moment lol

femjapanriceball said:
Lol I can see it the next morning....poor Bizzy's gonna freak.... xD "OmigodI'msosorryletmegetyousomethingareyouokayI'mgonnabeadad aaaaaaahhhhhh I'M GONNA BE A DAD DON'T WORRY I WON'T ABUSE OR NEGLECT THE KID SAEDOR FAMILY WTF YAY WAIT WHAT" He's gonna be an emotional roller coaster....
Romeo and Juliet moment lol
Yessss. It shall be one of the first posts I make whenever we skip to the next day. Yesssss. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol hey I have an idea I'll have Greed drive by in the ice cream truck and Kathy and Anita can go and try and get some ice cream!

[/QUOTE]
Lol that could work xD

femjapanriceball said:
Oh god he's going to have a total heart attack on the morning of day 4....
I like how this is their relationship:

Sexual harrassment for 4 years > Dating > First Sex > Pregnant > Engaged > Nearly Die > Second Sex > Pregnancy Revealed > Bismarck Dies

xD

Mitchs98 said:
I like how this is their relationship:
Sexual harrassment for 4 years > Dating > First Sex > Pregnant > Engaged > Nearly Die > Second Sex > Pregnancy Revealed > Bismarck Dies

xD
RIP Bismarck. He will be remembered by all of us as a very important Gifted Human, a successful businessman, a good fiancée, a future father, and very good at having sex with Maria. We remember that his heart attack reminds us all that sometimes life only lasts 22 years, and to abstain or you will literally die when you find out your fiancée is pregnant. xD

femjapanriceball said:
RIP Bismarck. He will be remembered by all of us as a very important Gifted Human, a successful businessman, a good fiancée, a future father, and very good at having sex with Maria. We remember that his heart attack reminds us all that sometimes life only lasts 22 years, and to abstain or you will literally die when you find out your fiancée is pregnant. xD
That's the best thing I've read all day. Lmao.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also he got robbed and rescued by the same guy

[/QUOTE]
This too. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back