• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

TripTripleTimes said:
Well, I assume that students have their own lockers at a high school. I thought that was a thing. Are we basing the academy with the Japanese or American system?
I mean, yeah but what about the lockers? *derp face*

- Extreme Gore - RpNation does allow non erotic adult content, but RpNation does not allow extreme descriptions of gore or violence. Users cannot post real-life photography of extreme gore or violence. Drawn extreme gore or violence can be posted, but must be placed in spoiler BBCode.
Please keep this in mind

awwww.........so if I do I have to keep it in the spoiler tab?

okay xD Well good thing I suck at drawing.

I'll keep my post from being TO gruesome anyways

Cicero said:
okay xD Well good thing I suck at drawing.
I'll keep my post from being TO gruesome anyways
I don't know how far they will let you go for this rp tbh

Just wanted to make sure that site rule was known before decisions were made and hopes were raised d:

TripTripleTimes said:
Well, I assume that students have their own lockers at a high school. I thought that was a thing. Are we basing the academy with the Japanese or American system?
Um.....;_; American I guess....with uniforms (which I will get posted soon). And yes, y'all have lockers

Cause then the people that didn't get the food can't have it xD

Cicero said:
Cause then the people that didn't get the food can't have it xD
Yeah but that makes people who do have it a bigger target, especially when people start to get desperate

Kazehana said:
Yeah but that makes people who do have it a bigger target, especially when people start to get desperate
yea more killing! Woooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back