• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]To be certain you'll need to ask Fem when ever she returns.

[/QUOTE]
YES. IT'S OKAY TO GO OUTSIDE SO LONG AS YOU STAY INSIDE THE GATES.

deadpool42 said:
I have no clue what a "Stringer" is, and you didn't explain it, which prompts me to assume he's no different from a normal human. And no, he's not an Egyptian, if that person spent one day in Egypt they'd be burned red from head to toe, lmao. If the wires do produce a large amount of strength, however, I suppose that would justify it, although again you really should have mentioned that on your character sheet.
Also it's a anime picture anime characters often don't look to much like the real thing but he's from the anime Magi and they actually live in areas like Egypt if not Egypt itself I'm not certain. Also I editted Chakas abilities a bit to elaborate on his strength and what not although still haven't put a weight and height I guess I should do that to.

femjapanriceball said:
Omfg BisMaria?! Lol this should be good.....unless it's a different Maria xD
Yes. That Maria. Kek. I think I'll use her and teh faireh. I would use Alisa the dwarf but she doesn't fit this setting.

Or just have Elizabeth too because I'm too lazy to find a singular photo...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solemn Jester @deadpool42

Okay dudes here's the thing. I'm not trying to be that person, but your characters really don't have viable weaknesses for this rp. Frankly, you both need to evaluate what is important to your characters and have them specialize to create weaknesses. Jester, yours has a weakness to long range, but that doesn't really come into play a lot when most of the fights will be close range in a school setting. It's honestly not going to be fun if we get to the point where someone else's character has lost before the fight has even begun as there was no way to beat your characters in the first place. They cannot win every battle, as that is no fun to be honest

I'm sorry but I felt this needed to be addressed

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes it shall.
Bismarck: M-Maria's coming? O///O *grabs helmet. Just in case.*

((Also, in this RP, Bizzy is suddenly the popular boy who, for the talent show, dressed up like a girl and sang a cute song lol))

deadpool42 said:
Your complaint is too vague.
If you have qualms with my character, point out specific areas which I can address or rectify.
You CS literally shows zero weaknesses that are at all relevant to this rp. One character should not be able to do it all with zero backlash

Ok I'll make my guy weaker then and I think she's talking about the whole illusion hallucination thing and the whole vodoo doll thing I mean someone would have to God mode to get out of either of those things

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok I'll make my guy weaker then and I think she's talking about the whole illusion hallucination thing and the whole vodoo doll thing I mean someone would have to God mode to get out of either of those things

[/QUOTE]
I was simply pointing out that there was zero balance between strengths and weaknesses, especially when compared to other characters

And if we're bringing up the whole 'god mode to get out of it' thing, this applies to the strings, as you explicitly said the word 'impossible' when describing how to get out of it

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You can evade Chakas strings your cant really evade Hallucinations

[/QUOTE]
Hallucinations are only valid to those weak of mind/as much as they believe they're real.

It depends on how strong the hallucinations are can they make you experience pain? Or are they just images in your head so many factors

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You can evade Chakas strings your cant really evade Hallucinations

[/QUOTE]
Yes but if he is good at making traps, characters wouldn't necessarily ever see them, and they would be caught in them by convention. No respectable roleplayer would have their character deliberately avoid a trap they didn't know existed. There are other things I could talk about, especially when the string is combined with other attributes such as speed or is used for defense. I understand you want your character to be good at killing, but like, given the circumstances no one would be able to lay a finger on him. So their only option would be to run away, which wouldn't work since he's faster than them

Kazehana said:
You CS literally shows zero weaknesses that are at all relevant to this rp. One character should not be able to do it all with zero backlash
Agreed, I overestimated this thread's status quo in regards to magical abilities. I've nixed the hypnosis and reduced the "Baron of Saturday" ability to having a ten-minute time limit. Poppet creation is reasonable as is, at it requires additional time and preparation to pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back