• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

femjapanriceball said:
Sierra patted Melane. "It'll be fine. I just know it. It's not like we're all gonna die or something. I'm sure they're just gonna give us some kinda pep talk. Y'know, 'blah blah blah this test will help fund Hölle blah blah blah do your best'," she joked.
Omg you are so cringy with your fourth wall jokes d:

Okie dokie also fem as you don't seem to be around during the night time much(at least my night time) maybe you should make the co GM's also since I foresee this rp only getting bigger and bigger

May I also say that the fact that everyone knows Bismarck so well is extremely weird im mean why does everyone seem all buddy buddy with him xD I get a few people with his embarrasing talent show thing and the fact that he's a senior but really the whole school more or less seems to know him xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]May I also say that the fact that everyone knows Bismarck so well is extremely weird im mean why does everyone seem all buddy buddy with him xD I get a few people with his embarrasing talent show thing and the fact that he's a senior but really the whole school more or less seems to know him xD

[/QUOTE]
POPULAR SMART GUY. Idk just.....*shrug* He's popular, then.

Lol Chaka has been around just as long and no one seems to even give him a second look (which is strange since hes a foreigner who ID assume stand out being Egyptian although there are probably lots of people who stand out look wise in a school full of supernatural peeps)

Lol damn I get to reply later lmao

But just a question: is there anything to stop killers from just surviving and survivors from killing? I'm starting to not see a clear distinction between the two

Also, did all the teachers kill themselves???

Kazehana said:
Lol damn I get to reply later lmao
But just a question: is there anything to stop killers from just surviving and survivors from killing? I'm starting to not see a clear distinction between the two

Also, did all the teachers kill themselves???
Nope not really....and yes the teachers all killed themselves...

Solemn Jester]@Wyatt @femjapanriceball @Thatonechillgirl @Cicero [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23225-robyn-banks/ said:
@Robyn Banks[/URL]
See I fixed it your tags were pointless ._.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol I'm gonna have Chaka kill Bismarck while your not replying with him xD haha

[/QUOTE]
NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. IF YOU DO, I WILL GRAB A CHAINSAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back