• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

And do what cut up your cell phone or whatever your typing on mwuahahaha lol jk but yeah Chaka is totally gonna kill someone's character sooner or later also @Mitchs98 emu has been made I believe and Dee games have begun

Solemn Jester]And do what cut up your cell phone or whatever your typing on mwuahahaha lol jk but yeah Chaka is totally gonna kill someone's character sooner or later also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] emu has been made I believe and Dee games have begun
Actually, my other character is the one that's gonna be killed off :/ Have fun.... xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I call dibs on killing Sierra peeps so back off xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear xD poor Sierra...at least give her time for character development tho

Of course Chaka is a trap master he's gonna pretend to help her then he's gonna kill her when the chance shows itself or when he feels like it

deadpool42 said:
Christophe frowned as Chaka (@Solemn Jester) tangled his hand in a string, and tried to use that to toss him backwards. He wasn't even really angry or annoyed with this course of action, simply confused. Then he punched Chaka across the jaw fairly again.
"Hate to break it to ya, but I've got about sixty pounds on your skinny white ass. You ain't budging me, kid."
You obviously didn't read chakas cs don't bother interacting with me if your gonna God mode

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You obviously didn't read chakas cs don't bother interacting with me if your gonna God mode

[/QUOTE]
Que.

A skinny white kid isn't able to toss a wrestler across the room. That's just physics, sorry.

Dude read his cs one he isn't even human so yeah doesn't really matter if he's skinny and white (which I never stated how much he weighed so your just judging from a picture and he's Egyptian so yeah) doesn't matter for crap in that area and two his wires can man handle anyone they get their hands on @femjapanriceball can you help here

Also he has 60 pound on Chaka? Really that's your response Chaka has accidentally ripped lockers off the walls with ease

Cicero said:

View attachment 266849

The girl looked at the boy causing chaos and sighed a bit "Idiot...." She muttered under her breath while getting up throwing down her coffee and putting her scissors in her pocket for quick reach. While doing so she headed towards the door looking at all the panicked people just from someone claiming to be a so called killer "Apparently people believe anything they hear from a lunatic." Rai observed yawning a bit and walking out of the gym looking around the school building from what she could see anyways. After awhile of this boring search for nothing in particular Rai continued on her way. Finally seeing a staircase probably to separate the years she continued the journey upwards towards the roof.

View attachment 266848

Hide looked around "Why is everyone freaking out? Its obviously a joke...a cruel one but a joke none the less." The boy called out to everyone. This was a joke right no one would actually admit they were a killer? He thought to himself while looking around at the destruction of the boy's words. But before he could say anymore he seen people being killed all around him. Eventually it was to much as he ran outside of the building puking into a bush "Geez Eric where the hell are you?" Hide thought aloud while sitting against a tree.

Isn't it impossible to go outside..?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]It's impossible to leave school grounds I believe

[/QUOTE]
Does that include anything outside though?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Dude read his cs one he isn't even human so yeah doesn't really matter if he's skinny and white (which I never stated how much he weighed so your just judging from a picture and he's Egyptian so yeah) doesn't matter for crap in that area and two his wires can man handle anyone they get their hands on @femjapanriceball can you help here

[/QUOTE]
I have no clue what a "Stringer" is, and you didn't explain it, which prompts me to assume he's no different from a normal human. And no, he's not an Egyptian, if that person spent one day in Egypt they'd be burned red from head to toe, lmao. If the wires do produce a large amount of strength, however, I suppose that would justify it, although again you really should have mentioned that on your character sheet.

His powers mention he's stronger than a normal human doesn't it?(also stringer is more or less the name I made up for it because I wasn't sure what the actual creature was called)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back