• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

I edited his abilities not editting them again also I assume We'd need to ask before killing off another person's character

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I edited his abilities not editting them again also I assume We'd need to ask before killing off another person's character

[/QUOTE]
In an rp about killing, I would assume you just did what you could, but let them decide if their character gets killed by it. If they're reasonable, they won't god mod their way out of a situation their character wouldn't be able to get out of

I agree with Kaze. We don't need any op asf characters in this RP, at all. Ciri is fast as hell, but weak in general, for example. You really need better weaknesses for the setting of the RP.

deadpool42 said:
For the time being, Christophe was content with exiting the gymnasium into a side hallway, intending to make his way out of the building and across campus, to where the senior dorms were. Once he was back in his room, he could start constructing a poppet of that edgelord kid-- and once that was done, he'd be a heck of a lot safer.
But, of course, before he could do any of that, he had to get out of this building alive. The man adopted a very confident posture, even if internally he was quite nervous. He knew that body language was everything; if he could sell himself off as a predator, people would leave him alone.
Heyyyy sorry to bother you again, but we've pretty much established that this is by no means a boarding school. Pretty much everyone started off at home or was assumed to have come from home

This is a high school, not a university

Kazehana said:
Heyyyy sorry to bother you again, but we've pretty much established that this is by no means a boarding school. Pretty much everyone started off at home or was assumed to have come from home
This is a high school, not a university
For someone who said the don't like to be that person you sure like to be that person xD

So, I literally just joined and everything but this roleplay is already going way too fast for me to keep up with.. I've got a life with music, so I have no free-time sometimes.. I'm gonna have to pull out. I'm really sorry ;-; I was so hyped.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]For someone who said the don't like to be that person you sure like to be that person xD

[/QUOTE]
I said 'not to be that person', excuse me

And I like to think that it's just keeping some order d:

I don't mind if she points things out. Also @femjapanriceball the twins are done as soon as I add the relationship field

I got a lot to read..until I was tagged in the OOC i wasnt sure if I was relevant to the rp yet, lol

@Solemn Jester

I'm sorry, you're mad that I see things you don't and point them out? It doesn't take GM status to want the rp to make logical sense. I never said that he had to change it or that it couldn't exist. I merely brought it to attention.

Well to bad I said you can't bring it to anyone attention anymore! Nah I'm just kidding I understand, alright i guess no harm in you pointing out things just makes the GMs jobs easier. Also I'm sorry if I seem mad I'm not mad (well I'm always mad but not particularly at anyone) and it's more of you said something before any of the other GM's got the chance rather than you saw something we didn't see. (Although in my case yeah I didn't really notice it because I've been busy packing) anyway that's all so yup murry Christmas and to all a good Easter.

Gone for a while, but glad to hear the scruffle is mellowing out here :D

@femjapanriceball a question. Is it the start of the school season or is the test held in summer (or whatever season the school year ends)? This is called the Final Test so I kinda wondering. Maybe it was mentioned in the rp somewhere?

TripTripleTimes said:
Gone for a while, but glad to hear the scruffle is mellowing out here :D
@femjapanriceball a question. Is it the start of the school season or is the test held in summer (or whatever season the school year ends)? This is called the Final Test so I kinda wondering. Maybe it was mentioned in the rp somewhere?
I don't know if this helps, but

femjapanriceball said:
06 June, Year XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back