• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

Why would anyone with common sense burn food? You can't carry enough supplies on your person for three days, that's just insane. .-. Oh well, massive school more than likely has backup stores...

Mitchs98 said:
Why would anyone with common sense burn food? You can't carry enough supplies on your person for three days, that's just insane. .-. Oh well, massive school more than likely has backup stores...
I tried to convince her otherwise I promise ;-;

Kazehana said:
I tried to convince her otherwise I promise ;-;
meh. It's a massive school. It more than likely has more than one kitchen or back up stores anyway. We now just have slightly less food :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]It would be smarter to barricade the cafeteria or something. Chaka:I claim the cafeteria in the name of Chaka nation!

[/QUOTE]
That was also what I was doing D:

Stop stealing my ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
Trip how did you manage the bbcodes for your cs its amazing
i actually look at other's fabuolus cs and copy and their for base and alter it to myh liking.

I'm not too smashed as i thought i was hahahahahahahhaha

Who can we bump into on the way to the gates? or wall? i'm sure emu will try to jump the closest wall lol.

Where is everyone? just keep things organized?

TripTripleTimes said:
Who can we bump into on the way to the gates? or wall? i'm sure emu will try to jump the closest wall lol.
Pretty sure we're still just outside a classroom d:

@Robyn Banks did you reply?

TripTripleTimes said:
I was gunna ask that too 0:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back