• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Forgot to say this earlier but, woohoo! First kill baby!

[/QUOTE]
Poor Sierra. Only got to text her cousin "welp, dying now bai" before dying.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Chaka had made his way through the hallways, and slaughtered quite a few students along the way. He managed to get to the cafeteria and didn't see anyone which was a surprise. He made his way to where the food was kept and looked to see if the school had left anything or planned it so they didn't have any food. If there was food he would begin stuffing his face. If not he would get angry and use his wires to toss a fridge across the cafeteria. (Not sure if anyone else is in the cafeteria, and don't know if it makes sense for there to actually still be food in the cafeteria so tagging you to let me know at least about the food @femjapanriceball )

[/QUOTE]
There is no food we burned it all a while ago

It has over a thousand classrooms, I'd assume that'd be more than twenty thousand students. If not hundreds of thousands depending on the amount of students per class.

I think its best to establish the school itself. Cuz i was thinking there was one kitchen.

I mean Hogwarts is a freaking castle but it only had one.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So there is food thanks and that's why I asked fem, kaze her rp shed know better than anyone.

[/QUOTE]
Well there's no food in that cafeteria d:

It's well established and has been mentioned multiple times, so I felt justified in saying that that cafeteria has no food

TIME TO BUST DOWN LOCKERS BITCHES!

funny-meme-war-4-399x400.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
Over twenty thousand lockers at-least. Shit probably has more food than the cafeteria did. lmao.
Okay probs not since the cafeteria is supposed to feed everyone a full meal xD

But lockers are out in the open and that's scary D:

Kazehana said:
Well there's no food in that cafeteria d:
It's well established and has been mentioned multiple times, so I felt justified in saying that that cafeteria has no food
i never specified what cafeteria Chaka was in so, no you are not justified pffttttt XP lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back