He Is Watching

Chance turns to Niki and grabs his hat from Kasumi and he pulls his hat on "Hey Nik." he smiles and then looks at Kasumi

Marco came down a bit after Nikki, his face was bright red, he then came up to Chance.

"dude... something tells me... its gonna be a good day"

Marco came out to the car.

"Right, who's driving?"

"Right-o" he said, getting into the back of the car next to Nikki, he still had a red face and an unshakeable smile on his face, clear he was still thinking of that kiss.

Chance looks at Marco "Yeah it is.... Shotgun!" he hops into the front seat next to kasumi he would rather ride his motercycle but he was with Kasumi so he didnt care

Kasumi sped off.soon they arrived and nicki crawled over Marco just to get out.Kasumi laughed then got out as well.

Marco sat there and relaxed on the way down, he honestly didn't like Kasumi's driving, too fast...

when they arrived there, Marco leaned back and let Nicki crawl over him to get out, he soon followed her out, stretching as he stood next to the light yellow sand of the beach.

Kasumi opened the trunk taking out some towels, sunscreen, umbrellas, beach balls and a radio. Nicki of course helped. They set everything up together without the boys help.Kasumi turned on the radio and raced Nicki to the water. They playfully scream as they attack and defend with water.

Marco watched the girls work on getting everything ready

"well, someone's eager to show they don't need a boys help" he joked, looking over the ocean

"look at that water..." just as he said that, Chance ran past him to the water... and Marco was close behind him.

running into the water, Marco dived down, and soon Nicki found herself being lifted up on Marco's shoulders playfully.

Kas laughed at Nickis shocked face. "Men they always want to be in the center of attention! "Kas joked and looked at Marco. "This so reminds me of wwe "Nicki said and suddenly tackled Kas off her brothers shoulder. "Mine! "She said playfully until Kas hugged Marco "well then he is mine "she teased only to get splashed in the face. "I love you "Nicki said trying to embarrass her bro in front of Kas.

Chance hugs her "Love you too sis. " he smirks then he whispers in her ear "Your plan backfired. You cant embarace me." then chance throws her imto the water then he looks at kas and marco and frowns

Nicki coughed up the salty water and pushed him."sure I can and will!" Nicki growled.she kisses Chances cheek before pushing him under water. "There let's see how you like it."

Chance surfaces and coughs. He all of a sudden had a killer headache he looks at nikki then at Kasumi he was shaking a bit "I need water I have a killer headache."

Chance looks a kas and frowns "Never mind im fine." he looks at Nikki and kas and smiles half heartedly

Chance didnt want to start a fight "You are right. Im sorry." he smiles unconvincingly because of the headache. He takes a sip of water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back