Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RP: Brightwood

((um problem is i have no idea what to type...)) The silence was starting to make Cecilia feel uncomfortble. ((sorry))

Cecilia turned away. Her face heated up slightly. "I..." She trailed off. She had thought maybe he forgot her crush on him all that time ago. "I don't know anymore..." ((I really need to post for my other characters...))

((Quick blurb about what I think I should be typing...))

"Yeah, like Honovi," Melody said, looking at the seal. Wisteria looked a little confused, because she didn't really understand anything about mythical creatures yet, except for a little about lamia.

((hey rhia? did weasley ever reply to james? i think james asked him what type of fortunes did he provide.))

Nick smiled and leaned forward and kissed her lightly and gently and moved his head back still smiling "so anything like what you had expected, all those years?"

Cecilia blushed again when he kissed her. She didn't know what to say. ((sorry i have a headache))

(Come to think of it, nope. *headdesk* And I was doing so well... *sigh*

Pretty self-explanatory that this is Wes...

OMG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH BRENDAN!!!)

"I tell people about their futures. It is up to the person to decide what tidbit of their future they wish to know about now."

--- Merged Double Post ---

((This website has officially claimed that I am on whilst I am off.

I am a paradox. YAY!))

Cecilia took a few nervous steps back. "Um..." She stuttered trying to think of something to change the topic.

James thought for the moment. "Okay, do you do work fortunes?" He was a bit curious to see how he would advance in his blacksmithing.

((Aha~ that'll work nicely...))

"If that is your will," he said, shuffling his deck of cards for the one hundred twenty nine and halfth time that day. Wesley spread the cards in an arc in front of him. "Choose three, ones that feel slightly different. Perhaps to hot, perhaps to cold, perhaps off in texture."

((I'm off to see the Google wizard. brb))

((lol im just going to have cecilia be clueless to its meaning)) "What are you talking aboyut?" She asked him.

--- Merged Double Post ---

((okays rhia)) James chose three cards. They each felt a bit warmer than the rest. He assumed the wizard put some spell on them. He handed the cards to Weasly.

((Hey centy, when are the brothers coming back?

Oh, and I have an idea for something Wesley might do later....a fortune for the town, so to speak. And some ideas, involving possession and kidnap. Who's interested?))

Wesley placed the cards face down on the table, in front of the arc so they were closer to James. He flipped over the first card. "The seven of pentacles, normal position. Be sure to work as hard as you can. Perhaps there will be a change in your future, causing a higher quality in your weapons or perhaps more."

((not sure yet sometime somewhat soon prolly after the festival))

Nick chuckled softly "do you want me to kiss you again or leave?" nick asked "or a third option i don't know about?"

((Excitement. It'll be time for some fun soon enough, I suppose ^_^ Between what Wesley is about to prophesize...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back