Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RP: Brightwood

Cecilia thought about how she wanted to reply. "I tried finding you at first." She admitted. "I also moved around a lot." She didn't mention how she lost control multiple times and killed a lot of people.

"if i had known you had been alive i would have stayed" Nick said honestly looking at the ground "and i'm assuming you moved around because you had to try and controll yourself"

Cecilia nodded. "Yes, I used to attack other people..." Before Nick could reply they made it to Cecilia's cabin. She held the door open for him.

"Yeah.." Cecilia sighed following him in. She went over to the fridge and pour some of the stored blood into a nonseethruogh water bottle. She could drink from that and not draw any attention to herself. "Do you want anything?" she asked. She really didn't have much, but she felt she should offer.

"I actually don't really have any food anyways." Cecilia laughed. The only human food she owned was animal meat. That was a profit.

"Oh ok." Cecilia replied ((blah its late my brains all mush. im going 2 bed in bout 30mins))

((lol okay, figured you would soon seeing as it's what 1:30 there?))

Nick walked next to Cecilia "you know, part of me is happy i hadn't killed you and actually turned you"

((im only up right now cuz animes on adult swim. i love anime 2 much to miss, even tho i need to be up at 7am))"Hm?" Cecilia asks looking at him. "Why's that?" She got the part about not killing her, but she didn't understand the turning part.

((yeah, weasley (rhi'as guy) has tarot cards so playing cards are good))Cecilia took a sip of her water bottle when she say him pull out cards. "Want to play a game?" she asked him.

((night karmy))

"Each card in this deck has one true owner so no matter how many times i shuffle this one card will always be in your hand" Nick said smiling and shuffling even faster

((Sorry guys, still on writer's block. Plus my dad's dragging me into work. I'll post when I get back.))

Adele stood behind them and watched her friends looking at soaps. "Flower?" she said, bending down to sniffed them. She smiled, and repeated, "Flower!" She picked up the soap and felt it. It didn't feel like a normal flower, but it smelled like it. She'd have to ask Honovi about it later, because she didn't have enough human words to ask Melody of Wisteria about it at the moment.

((ish okay rhi'a))

Zane walked through more tourist's and then walked out again and ended up back in the center of town

((leaving this open for someone to talk to him))

"That's strange." Cecilia said, watching him shuffle.

--- Merged Double Post ---

((its ok rhia))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back