Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RP: Brightwood

((ugh, im on writers block)) Aiden sank further into the water. James got out of the water and went back to the changing booth to change.

Soul: *looks at her* got any animal blood to go over it?(it's ok and I try to get on when I can)

"Blood?" Cecilia asked surprised. Of course she had blood, but that was because she needed it. She had no clue why Soul would wamt any. She thought blood tasted gross to someone who wasn't a vampire. "Why?"

((im stuck on what to post. its like 3am and im really sleepy but cant fall asleep. im sorry))

The scratching on the wall gave Aiden the chills. He wondered who the man was, since the heavy steam made it impossible to see. ((sorry that is the best i can do right now.))

"You are a strange one." Cecilia laughs, taking out one of the frozen squirrels and a jar of blood. She turns on her stove and cuts the squirrel meat into squares, and throws them on the frying pan. She pours a small amount of blood in the pan.

Cecilia finished cooking the meat and put it on a plate and handed it to Soul. She only made enough for him, since she didn't have to eat and didn't feel like eating.

"Your welcome." Cecilia tells him, turning off the stove. "No, I actually don't have to eat food. Just blood." She took the frying pan to the sink and washed it quickly. She put the jar of blood back in the refrigerater.

Rya picked at the wall, as he had a blank face, Rya suddenly stopped scratching. "...." Rya suddenly ripped down on the wall, sparks flying, making deep scars in the wall.

View attachment 1882View attachment 1883View attachment 1886

"A Collection of Fairytales, by Aesop," Wisteria called from the ladder. Melody made an affirmative noise and wrote that on her list. Amariana had finished bringing out the books, and was now sorting the books on the shelves like the children had asked.

View attachment 1885

No one had come yet. That did not mean no one was coming. However patient Wesley could be, he was growing bored. He closed his eyes and concentrated, focusing on the immediate future of the town. Curious, it was. Confusing, too.

View attachment 1884

This was boring. There wasn't really anyone walking around. There was a bath house that had opened, but Vincent didn't feel inclined to visit. A public bath house? Not really his thing. He came to an open area of town, not full of destruction but at the same time, it was inhabitable. There wasn't enough left of the houses to be lived in. Most walls were gone, and the roofs with them. It was an ideal place for practicing with weapons, since no one would be around. Drawing his sword, Vincent inspected the blade before swooping into his usual practice routine. He was graceful, but not like a dancer. He had a grace with his sword more like a snake.

((back earlier than I thought. just posting a little thing for everyone but Brendan, since I'm not sure what to post for him...yet...))

((hi! lol yay someone is on! im gunna call moon to see why she hasn't been lately)) -------------------------------- "What are you doing!?" Aiden asked, grabbing his towel. He wrapped it around himself. He quickly got out of the bath and went to get dressed, then left. ------------------------------------ James walked out of the bathhouse and into the cool evening air. He shivered as the cold air hit him.

Rya quickly dried off, as he got dressed, walking outside. Rya walked in the street, as he looked up to the moon, as he got a wicked smile.

While Soul ate, Cecilia went into her room and grabbed a clean blanket and pillow from the closet. She brought them into the livingroom and put them on the sofa. "I got you a blanket and pillow then." she told Soul, unsure if he could hear her from where he was. She sat down on the chair next to the sofa and picked up the book she had been reading earlier and started reading it.

--- Merged Double Post ---

((just giving everyone a heads up, i will be switching the day sometime early this week. probally tuesday or wednesday.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back