Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RP: Brightwood

((it's ok kaze, i miss posts sometimes too)) ---------------------------------- Cecilia closed the door behind Soul. She locked the door behind them. She started walking slowly, waiting for Soul.

Soul: *caught up within a couple of steps* so...

(thanks, and i'll leave it up to you for a response)

"Ok?" She turned back around confused. She continued walking for a bit. ((sorry, writers block. I should be better this weekend))

(It's okay, Black, we understand. I miss post occasionally, too. And I apologize that I'm not on a lot of Wednesdays. Unfortunatly, that won't change until the end of the semester... ^^; )

"We just want a table, please." Honovi replied, smiling politely at the man behind the counter. "Um...do we order here, or at the table?"

Adele looked up at the man, listening to the conversation. Although she still didn't understand, she was beginning to like the sound of human language. Now that the newness of it was wearing off, she began to notice how much more gentle spoken words sounded, in comparison to the barks she and her kind communicated with.

Ashton walked back onto the main footpath, and looked back at Kaze. "By the way, do you know anything about the people who live in the forest?" she asked. Although she doubted it, it was worth a shot. Any little bit of information could help with the conundrum of how she was to deliver to them.

View attachment 1799

"You can order here. Technically, I'm supposed to seat you first, but I'm the only one left working here. I guess I make my own rules," Brendan said. Despite the gloominess the subject could lead to, he said the previous statements with a smile. He looked between the brother and sister, waiting. His left hand rested on his notepad, his right on a pen.

((it helps with the slowness that i'm vaguely distracted by shiny objects, Radiant Historia, and obnoxious chemistry homework. and I haven't even gotten to the redundant part of chemistry yet...))

((me too...however, I do believe that my life will continuously consist of comics, chemistry, video games, and the internet. I'm a geek, but I'm proud of my geekiness.

I don't talk like a geek though. hmm...))

((it's ok centy. and want me to bring out one of my characters (lily, james, or aiden) from the bathhouse to talk to one of your characters?))

((im sorry.... well maybe you could make that fight scence. it would be interesting))

Moonstone said:
(It's okay, Black, we understand. I miss post occasionally, too. And I apologize that I'm not on a lot of Wednesdays. Unfortunatly, that won't change until the end of the semester... ^^; )
"We just want a table, please." Honovi replied, smiling politely at the man behind the counter. "Um...do we order here, or at the table?"

Adele looked up at the man, listening to the conversation. Although she still didn't understand, she was beginning to like the sound of human language. Now that the newness of it was wearing off, she began to notice how much more gentle spoken words sounded, in comparison to the barks she and her kind communicated with.

Ashton walked back onto the main footpath, and looked back at Kaze. "By the way, do you know anything about the people who live in the forest?" she asked. Although she doubted it, it was worth a shot. Any little bit of information could help with the conundrum of how she was to deliver to them.
Kaze: Any names you could give?

Soul: Never mind, i guess. apparently you aren't interested in talking a little *lightly lying*

"I can talk." Cecilia said, leading them through the woods. "I was waiting for you to say what you were going to."

"We'd like two orders of vanilla ice cream, please." Hovoni told him, still smiling.

"Ice cream!" Adele repeated, smiling widely. Her brother patted he on the head, both to congradulate her for the fact that, yes, she was learnign the word, as well as to tell her to be quiet for just a moment, until they had been seated.

Ashton thought for a second, recalling the names. "Well, there was a nice vampire woman named Cecilia. Then there was an elf with a hood who said his name was Dai. He might have said he didn't actually live in the forest, though, so we might not have to worry about him. Zane...I'm not sure where he lives, but I'm going to see him again tomorrow, so..." As she talked about Dai, she faded slightly, mostly talking to herself when she reached Zane. Recalling him, he might not want people in town knowing about him in the first place. It still helped to talk to herself alloud, though, to organize her thoughts.

"Oh ok." Cecilia didn't say another word the rest of the walk. She felt a bit akward. When she made her way back to the cabin, she unlocked the door and held it open to allow Soul inside first. ((sorry, i had no idea what else to post))

View attachment 1838

"Sure thing!" Brendan said, quickly making an unnecessary note of V ic x2. He ripped the little paper out of his notebook and stuck it in his apron pocket. He led the two to a table by the window, and quickly excused himself. Walking into the kitchen, Brendan busied himself with with making the ice cream. Sometimes, in busier days, they would make ice cream beforehand and put it in the freezer. These days, he just made it when the customers asked for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back