Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RP: Brightwood

Zane smiled "okay sounds good meet me at the edge of the forest when your ready to go" Zane said rolling the amethyst in his hand

Mashik chuckled "well before i ran this time we were friends, not trying to kill me" Mashik said looking back down at her "how does animal blood taste?"

View attachment 1743

While James was putting everything away, Vincent went back to inspecting his spear. It wasn't his best work, he could tell. However, it was of good quality and was perfectly balanced. Shrugging, he left it on the work bench for now. When he saw James was done, he decided it was as good a time as any. "I'm going to get something from the woods. Watch the desk, whatever you decide to do. It isn't like we have much work."

View attachment 1744

I will see you then, he thought to himself and left, closing the door behind him. He wandered back to the inn, went up to his room, and thought about what he had. He looked through what spellbooks he had, taking out basic ones for reminders and intermediate ones for when Valerie would improve. He left everything else packed for now, except for the crystal ball cand cards he used for fortune telling props. He did not often need them, but sometimes they helped to organize his thoughts.

James finished putting away the gems. After Vincent left he went to sit at the front desk. He doubted there would be much business. There were little villagers. Even less warriors.

--- Merged Double Post ---

"Oh I thought you meant you an me, not yo and your brother." Cecilia replied. She figured her misunderstanding was because she was still hoping to find the boy who turned her. Unfortunary she had forgotten what he looked like, and even his name she could not remember. "And animal blood is okay," she told him, "not as good but filling. Plus it is easier to get a hold of and less risk of humans discovering you." Cecilia was content to drink the blood of animals for the rest of her enterity, although she did miss the taste of human, and other species blood. Blood from intellegent creatures was much sweeter than animal blood.

"ehh just doesn't sound appealing to me" Mashik said looking back to the sky contimplating why he was keeping her there, was it because he thought it was nice to talk with another one like himself

Adele smiled to herself while listening to Wisteria talked. "Castle wall..." she said, taking a moment to commit it to memory, but not as long, since she now knew that the words refered to part of the castle, not the sand they were made of, or anything else. She nodded, and added more sand to her tower, but didn't bother making it much bigger, since she could tell just by lookign at it that it couldn't get much bigger without falling. She then began working on the wall. She looked up when Melody brought the flat white shell, and thought about the word before saying it, as it was comprised of two new words. "Sand...doll-lor." she said, slowly. he word for sand dollar was different in her language, so she didn't know that the first word in the name was the yellow bits she was sitting in. Still, she carefully commited it to memory, before repeating it again. "Sand dollar!" she said, nodding.

___

"Will do." she said, nodding. She glanced at the amethyst again, hoping she would find something like it the next morning. Even something small and nearly-useless would suffice her, but she still wished she could find something which she might one day be able to sell for a lot. A bit of security for the future, amid a time where nothing seemed guarenteed, she figured.

Cecilia shrugged. She didn't feel like trying to convince this vampire to drink from animals. Maybe being safe was just her thing as far as blood went. "Ok, well I need to go sell some things to the blacksmith." Cecilia told him and left. She walked into the blacksmith and walked up to front desk. James saw Cecilia walk in and muttered a welcome. "Are you buying fur to make into leather?" Cecilia asked. "Fur?" James asked, he pulled out the list that kept the list of items they bought. "Uh...yeah." Cecilia took out the fur. "I can give you about 500G." James told her, "That's the highest offer." Cecilia looked annoyed at the man. She thought she deserved more but she really wanted to sell the fur. She didn't have the room to spare at her house. She also didn't want to bother Aiden again. Cecilia agreeded to the price, handed the furs to James, got the money from James, and left the blacksmith. Once outside she walked to a shady part of town and wondered what to do.

((ah, centy, you sound like me. that is my early-life crisis. moon, I'll reply to you in a bit, maybe do something with my other characters that aren't doing anything. I'm gonna find some inspiration))

((aw im sorry centy. im sure things will get better. my love life has been not so great lately either.))

View attachment 1747View attachment 1749

Melody nodded, and set down the shell, returning to her work building the castle.

View attachment 1748

Vincent left the blacksmith, ignoring the people just outside (who are gone now, but still). He walked to the forest, scanning the ground within the boundaries. It was much easier, and a bit more common, to find what he was looking for on the ground.

((still have uber-writer's block.

aw, centy, it'll get better. same for you, sage. promise ^_^ ))

Ash sighed, and walked the rest of the way home. Upon closing the door, she was met by her sister.

"Where have you been?" Leah asked, sounding worried, "You're not usually gone that long."

"I just got caught up in something." Ash replied, not wanting to tell her sister about her adventure, knowing she'd never let her go with Zane tomorrow if she knew. "I'm going to my room. See you as dinner." She turned away from her sister, going to her room. Leah sighed and shook her head, going back to the table with her father and Jon.

___

Adele reached over to to the shell, picking it up. She stuck in on one of the walls of the castle, and then returned to her work. It was so simple, but she felt it made it a bit prettier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back