Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RP: Brightwood

View attachment 1716View attachment 1717

When the girls finished their fish sticks, they stood up to thank Honovi again. Carefully, they held what the fish sticks had been wrapped in in their hands. "Thank you again," Melody said. "Yeah, thanks a lot!" Wisteria added, "They were really good!"

((just finished it. and now I've got writer's block *sighs* short time skip, because of lack of brain cells today

in adition, I have finished my roleplay. I just...gotta fix a few things, and wait for a couple more people to join))

(I'd offer to join it, but I'd probably be kind of lost. I don't play a lot of games like Final Fantasy and such, so my knowledge about those sorts of games is very limited. Good luck with it, though! ^^)

Adele continued to work on the sand castle as her friends ate.

"I'm glad you liked them! Feel free to come back any time you want." he told them, smiling. Inwardly, he hoped whatever adult they lived with(they did live with an adult, right?) would provide them with money for their food occasionally, being as he was trying to run a business, but he wouldn't say anything. He was the one who offered to give them food, so it would feel rude to ask them straight out for payment.

View attachment 1721View attachment 1722

"Do you have a trash can, or something?" Wisteria asked. Melody gave her a reproachful glare, which she ignored. The girls would continue with the sand castle after Honovi answered.

((thanks. yeah, they live with Amariana {the harp girl}, and I'm still on major writer's block))

(hi, sorry wasnt on. kaze hasnt replied i see.....really hope he didnt quit. i will post cecilias post if he doesnt reply by the time i get home)

(I knew that. I had it in parentheses because Honovi doesn't, so it was a side thought of his. :) )

Honovi stuck out his hand. "I'll throw it away for you. We have a trash basket in our house." Being as the girls were so small, he had no fear of them. He couldn't imagine someone so young even knowing of the consequences of stealing a selkie's other skin, much less attempting to do so. Even women of his own age rarely came near his skin, and it was nearly always unintentional, by a woman unaware of why the would frighten him.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(S'okay. Totally understandable. It would suck if he quit, since that would basically leave Ashton alone with Raiden. [No offence to Centy. Raidan's just the one out of the three that freaks her out the most right now. ;) ])

[QUOTE="Centurion Tonitrius]Raiden chuckled "the forest belongs to anyone who put's a claim on it and you claim you own it?" Raiden chuckled softly and looked up at the sky

[/QUOTE]
(is this the post i'm replying to?, oh and FYI, i was working last night so i couldn't really post!)

(Yeah, I think that's the one. Although, I also had Ash ask him if he lived in the forest, since she was under the impression until then that the area they were in was dangerous to the point of uninhabitability.)

View attachment 1724View attachment 1725

"Thanks, Mr. Honovi," Wisteria said, and she and Melody handed their papers to him. The girls then set about building the sand castle again.

(( I just wasn't sure. better to be safe the sorry, mm?

Yeah, that would kinda suck if Kaze left

oh, Kaze, you're back!))

Honovi took the papers, and walked back to his house to throw them away. Adele continued with the sand castle, happy her friends were done eating, so they could continue, and maybe she could learn more things.

(Ne...I'm experiencing writers block. It isn't as bad here as it is in the one other roleplay I'm in, though.)

((yeah, me too. sorry for not replying yet, but I just feel like I'm going to get a flash of inspiration at some point...))

((sorry was going home. and sorry kaze didnt know. and cecilia also said she lives in the forest but doesnt say it is hers then too)

Soul: I have documentation that this belongs to my family, IF you'd like to see. *looks over at Ashton* I technically don't live here but i am here everyday exploring it and hunting.

Ashton looked at Cecilia and Dai is surprise. "Wow...but isn't the forest, like dangerous or something?" she asked, completely forgetting the tough act she usually put on in favor of discovering more about this supposedly dangerous forest in which she was currently standing.

Cecilia stayed silent. She didn't know what to say. She really didn't see how Soul could own the forest. She was worried she would have to move into the town, that would be too dangerous to her.

Soul: Only if you don't know how to navigate it *looks over at Cecilia and saw her expression on her face* don't worry Cecilia, i wouldn't make you move.

Cecilia sighed with relief. She needed the woods. Suddenly it occured to her that she hadn3 said anything alive, "Wait...you can read my mind?"

"Oh." Cecilia said. "I should probally go." Cecilia picked up her bag. "I have a lot to sell."

Reisuke began to run around in the fresh air. Everything was so different! It seems that most of the villagers had recovered from the earthquake quite well. He kept running until he found some people (Cecilia). He ran over to meet them.

"Hello! My name is Reisuke!"

Raiden shrugged "whatever, well im off to the deeper parts of the forest" Raiden said walking away not sure were he was going but felt this was the right way

((who owns the inn?))

"Ah..." Ash nodded. It made sense. To her, it was terrifying, because she'd never had a real fight in her life. But, to people like the ones before her, who were probably use to it, it probably didn't phase them. She perked up a bit when Celilia mentioned leaving. "You're going into town, right? If so, would you mind giving me a hand? I kind of got lost..."

Cecilia looked at the girl. She seemed very catious so it was strange to her why the girl would want her help. Then again, she figured the boys had her freaked out. Plus Cecilia probally was the least threatening looking one. "Sure." Cecilia agreed and began to walk towards town.--------------------------------------((i think i forgot to post valeries reply)) Valerie smiled. "It is nice to meet you." ((writers block sorry))

((she will be on son probally))

(oh hey reisuke, i didnt notice your post. is it okay if she sees him when she gets to town?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back