Harris Boarding School of Shifters

((haha that last post should have said "she" not "he"))

Arias ears and tail vanish again and she goes and throws her garbage away.

Walks into the pool room and keeps the door open for her "so you showd me you half mutation so I will show you mine if its okay with you"

He walks over to the diveing board and jumps off before he goes into the water the entire bottom half turns into 8 about 4 foot red octopus tentacles as he swims around stop at the side of the pool beside you "yeah sexy I know" laughs kinda sadly

"thats......intruiging" Aria commented. "but ya know what? im a cat. my swiming ability is pretty limited." she gave him an encouraging smile.

Aria burst out laughing. "thats great! i can never win at arm wrestling." she focused for a second and managed to morph herself completly. the tiny cat white as snow jumped into the pool and paddled around in an awkward fashion, obiously having fun.

Aria paddled towards the edge and climbed out. she morphed back to human, minus the ears and tail. "jeez. it that takes too much energy" she said panting.

she turns away blushing "dont tease me like that!" she looked down. "i just want to walk in public without these abominations popped up! she put her hands on her head to cover her ears. her tail drooped.

"One thing you can get away with it however" turns one arm into a tentacle and back again" I don't have an easy explanation"

"but you can control it much better." she curled her tail around her waist again and pulled her sweater down to cover it and pulled her hood up over her ears.

aria steps away. "yes i do. i cant go out in public without these things popping up and people laughing at me." she tears up.

"loves me? are you kidding? my parents are dead and i had nowhere to go but here." she scoffed, smearing the tears away. she starts walking away.

((Ahhhh sometimes i hate ho much my characters resemble me. but somehow they all seem to develope themselves. almost as if they are alive. all my characters are from stories i wrote by the way.))

Walks behind her "well if you ever want to go somewhere just tell me" stops walking and sits down puts his face in his hands

Aria slows down. her tail lashes back and forth a few times before disapearing. "thanks." her anger fades. "sorry to unload all that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back