Harris Boarding School of Shifters

(( Anon92, we are still sitting in class, i thought your character was passed out on his desk?))

Faith blushed a little. he was really close! "y-yea i guess." she mumbled, her tiny hands fidgeting.

He looked over at him then back at her "Well I hope so". He walked between them and stood on the other side so he wouldnt be as close to her.

James sighed as he realized what had just happened. Right then, his phone vibrated, it was a text from Alex.

After quickly reading it over, he sighed again, and put his phone away.

"She probably hates the school already..." he said to himself, but said it loud enough that Faith and her friend could hear.

Remembering the two, James lifted his head to them. He rubbed the back of his neck since he felt uncomfortable near the two. She thought he was being weird since he leaned in close to her, and he thought James was hitting on her or something.

Getting off the desk he was sitting on, James looked to the two,
"See yah." he said before going back to his desk. Even though he said 'see yah' James had a feeling he wouldn't.

When he did sit down at his desk, James pulled back out his phone and put his head to the desk so he could text under it.

'Well, i think i made two people think im a perv. New score on social disaster Alex'

Faith watched him go. she wanted to say something, but she just couldnt find her voice. typical. James had surprised the life out of her, but for some reason, she didnt mind. she liked having someone to talk to. she looked at the large boy who had givin her an awkward massage earlier. "um, h-he was just asking my name." she frowned again, "you didnt have to do that." she fidgeted.

Aria had seen the whole spectacal, while she had no idea what happened between the frail red head and the other boy, she realized Koa seemed to be making the tiny girl nervous. "hey Koa, youre making people awkward again." she smirked at him.

"Hey if you need anything just say so or signal something." He walked back to a table and sat begind the guy. He smiled sitting with his head in his hands.He looked over at Aria "What do you mean again"

Faith lay head head on her desk in frustration. why did it have to be so hard to comunicate? she always felt small compared to others, only 5' 3", and she hated discussing her weight. she glanced at james, her delicate hands tracing invisible images on the desk.

Koa walked over to Aria smiling "I feel like I haven't seen you in a while" he hugged her lifting her in the air swinging her side to side.

Aria giggled, and her ears and tail reappeared. "jeez youre strong. how can you say you havent seen me? i was watching you the whole time you chatted with that girl just now." she fake pouted. "did you forget me?"

Aria giggled, and her ears and tail reappeared. "jeez youre strong. how can you say you havent seen me? i was watching you the whole time you chatted with that girl just now." she fake pouted. "did you forget me?"

((sorry about that. my computer had a spaz.))

Aria blushed. "stop it!" she wriggled a little "mew. you know i dont like my ears touched." she tried to look serious.

After James had sent the text, he lifted his head off the desk. Bored out of his mind and class seemed to never start, James started to listen to random conversations.

The two behind him made him want to roll his eyes, but he resisted the urge. Sometimes he hated that 'over flirting' thing in public, actually he hated it all the time in public.

((sorry about that. my computer had a spaz.))

Aria blushed. "stop it!" she wriggled a little "mew. you know i dont like my ears touched." she tried to look serious.

((yes. for some reason my comp is being stupid right now.))

"but i feel so weak." she pouted for real this time.

He looked at her and said "It's no weakness its just part of your instincts" he rubbed her ear again "its nothing to feel bad about" and watched her tail swing

she purred. she made a face, and looked at him sleepily. "that also makes me sleepy"

((gotta go. see you later.))

"Yeah I'm fine. So what do you want to do?" Ava's blush slowly went away. She was excited to finally spend some time with Leo after class after not seeing him during the summer.

When Alex got a text from James and read it, she almost burst out laughing, but didn't.

Looking at the clock to the room she spoke to herself,
"I've got to see this..." but she didn't know when class started.

Turning to the two loves birds next to her, she spoke to Ava.
"Sorry to interrupt, but do you know when class starts?"

"jeez Koa, we are bothering the people around us. me can hangout after class." she said, suddenly noticing the weird looks. she was completely embarraassed, she normally didnt do stuff like this, if she could get her ears to go away it would have been fine. she frowned, and her ears flattened.

Faith looked around the room. she was pretty surprised at how coupled up people seemed to be even tho it was the first day of school. she sighed, what did a shy girl have to do to be more open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back