• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It makes sense. They are very cool." Iris said. "I will. "
"That's going to be hard to display correctly"
Ryan looks at Alexis.
"That's something that will take time to overcome, but by speaking with us right now, you're already taking steps towards doing so."
The doors opened. "Okay. Will all the examinees come into the building. We are about to begin." Many examinees began to file into the building.

The doors opened. "Okay. Will all the examinees come into the building. We are about to begin." Many examinees began to file into the building.
"Its time" she thinks. she starts sweating a little bit but to overcome the fear she says,"Hey, I-" she looks at her new made friends "No, we got this."

"Its time" she thinks. she starts sweating a little bit but to overcome the fear she says,"Hey, I-" she looks at her new made friends "No, we got this."
Johnson clapped his hand on her shoulder. "We're gonna do this and we're gonna rock. Especially you cutie."

"It makes sense. They are very cool." Iris said. "I will. "
"Looks like our time has come. Best of luck to all of you." Ryan says before making his way inside the building.

"Oh it's time.." Iris said sounding a but nervous. Her body started to fade, slowly going to invisible. She realized what she was doing and took a deep breath. "I can do this." She returned back to normal.

"Looks like our time has come. Best of luck to all of you." Ryan says before making his way inside the building.
She goes red and loses a bit of her confidence. "R-right, thanks."
"Oh it's time.." Iris said sounding a but nervous. Her body started to fade, slowly going to invisible. She realized what she was doing and took a deep breath. "I can do this." She returned back to normal.
Peter smiled walking to the examing hall.

Everyone was sat down and a paper was put in front of them. They'd have to take a written test first.

Everyone was sat down and a paper was put in front of them. They'd have to take a written test first.
"A test? I got this in the bag!" she thinks and cracks a smile.

Iris nods at Ryan as they go into the examing hall. She gave a sigh of relief seeing it was a written test first. A test she can handle. She was confident in that.

Ryan stares at the paper.
"A written test.....I suppose it could've been worse. It won't be a walk in the park, but I got this."

"A test? I got this in the bag!" she thinks and cracks a smile.
Iris nods at Ryan as they go into the examing hall. She gave a sigh of relief seeing it was a written test first. A test she can handle. She was confident in that.
Ryan stares at the paper.
"A written test.....I suppose it could've been worse. I got this."
Peter smirked he had this in the bag.

"A written test!? NOOOOO!" Johnson yelled.

Peter smirked he had this in the bag.

"A written test!? NOOOOO!" Johnson yelled.
"Just take it one question at a time. You'll get through it." Ryan says to Johnson before looking back at his own paper. He takes his time as he goes through each part of the test. He wasn't going to be one of the first to finish, but he was fine with that. His main focus was to stay calm and get through it piece by piece.

"Easy" she says as she looks over every question 3 times before putting in her final answers, and then checking every piece one by one to ensure she was confident with every answer.

"You go this Johnson. " Iris said. He was always encouraging her. She was glad to try to do the same for him.
"We're all getting through this."
"Just take it one question at a time. You'll get through it." Ryan says to Johnson before looking back at his own paper. He takes his time as he goes through each part of the test. He wasn't going to be one of the first to finish, but he was fine with that. His main focus was to stay calm and get through it piece by piece.
Peter was one of the first to finish. He got all the answers right..

She also knew full well how bad he was at written test.
She knew he wasn't good at tests but they all had to try thier best. Iris starts filling out the answers the best she could. She tried not to let her nerves get the best of her so she wouldn't turn invisible.

Alexis quietly watches the others as they wrap up their tests.

She knew he wasn't good at tests but they all had to try thier best. Iris starts filling out the answers the best she could. She tried not to let her nerves get the best of her so she wouldn't turn invisible.
"ight, I guess i'll buzz in now" she says as she turns her test in.
Alexis quietly watches the others as they wrap up their tests.
After two hours the instructor spoke. "Pencils down." (Okay let's wait for the others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back