• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Thanks, you too." Ryan replied. "It's great to see that we all made it. Now we got three hours to kill before the next part. I take it that's the physical part. That's the one I'm looking forward to."
"Me too, so I don't have to hold back."

"Thanks, you too." Ryan replied. "It's great to see that we all made it. Now we got three hours to kill before the next part. I take it that's the physical part. That's the one I'm looking forward to."
"I have no idea how I'll do on that. " Iris said. Physical stuff was something she always had to work on. She really wasn't much of a fighter, she figured they may have to fight something. Maybe each other? She had no idea what it could be.

"I have no idea how I'll do on that. " Iris said. Physical stuff was something she always had to work on. She really wasn't much of a fighter, she figured they may have to fight something. Maybe each other? She had no idea what it could be.

The examiners had prepared a lunch outside in the parking lot. Sandwiches, Hotdogs, and Burgers. Peter yawned. He walked away from the parking lot to head to his favorite pizza place. "Anyone who wants to come along is welcome." He said.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
AquaMarie AquaMarie
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

"Just know that it ain't all about strength. You need brains too to suceed."

The examiners had prepared a lunch outside in the parking lot. Sandwiches, Hotdogs, and Burgers. Peter yawned. He walked away from the parking lot to head to his favorite pizza place. "Anyone who wants to come along is welcome." He said.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Ryan, i look forward to seeing what you're capable of" Matthew said
Ryan looks at Matthew. "Likewise. Hopefully my training will pay off." He looks at Peter and jogs after him. "Like I'd say no to pizza."

The instructor looked at the remaining students. "You have three hours. Break for lunch and get ready. The exam we do here is nothing like the one in Japan." He said.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
Aqua sighed with relief, that was nice they were allowed a break before the second part of the exam starts. Walking out of the large classroom she quitely squeed, jumping up and down, extremely happy she had passed. Know to get some lunch, to which she heard it was going to be provided to them. Walking out of the building Aquamai noticed all the kids from earlier, to which she was super happy they all passed as well. Running over to them to catch up with a huge smile on her face and waving at them "congrats everyone!"

Ryan looks at Matthew. "Likewise. Hopefully my training will pay off." He looks at Peter and jogs after him. "Like I'd say no to pizza."
Aqua sighed with relief, that was nice they were allowed a break before the second part of the exam starts. Walking out of the large classroom she quitely squeed, jumping up and down, extremely happy she had passed. Know to get some lunch, to which she heard it was going to be provided to them. Walking out of the building Aquamai noticed all the kids from earlier, to which she was super happy they all passed as well. Running over to them to catch up with a huge smile on her face and waving at them "congrats everyone!"
"Wanna come with us to get some PIzza?" Peter asked.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Just know that it ain't all about strength. You need brains too to suceed."
"I'm sure you'll do fine." Ryan says to Iris. "Just play to your strengths."
"Thanks guys." Iris said. She went outside to the parking lot and grabbed a sandwich. She didn't really feel like getting pizza. "No thanks Peter, I'm good." She said quietly.

before she knew it, Alexis was tagging along with Johnson and Peter to get some Pizza

"Thanks guys." Iris said. She went outside to the parking lot and grabbed a sandwich. She didn't really feel like getting pizza. "No thanks Peter, I'm good." She said quietly.
"Come with us please...you dont have to eat pizza you can bring your sandwich with you" she suggested

"Congrats to you too." Ryan said. "Come, celebrate with us!"

Matthew walked to them "Sure" he said
Peter looked at her. She was the one he wanted to hang out with. "You guys go on ahead I'll stay here."
before she knew it, Alexis was tagging along with Johnson and Peter to get some Pizza
(Wait plz)

"Come with us please...you dont have to eat pizza you can bring your sandwich with you" she suggested

Peter looked at her. She was the one he wanted to hang out with. "You guys go on ahead I'll stay here."
(Wait plz)
"Well uh...." She said looking down. She didn't want to ruin everyone's fun. Johnson knew she was pretty shy and use to just being by herself. "I guess I'll join you guys."

"Well uh...." She said looking down. She didn't want to ruin everyone's fun. Johnson knew she was pretty shy and use to just being by herself. "I guess I'll join you guys."
"Okay I guess Pizza is back on. But uh... We'll hang back." He said. He really wanted to talk with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back