• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well uh...." She said looking down. She didn't want to ruin everyone's fun. Johnson knew she was pretty shy and use to just being by herself. "I guess I'll join you guys."
"oh okay " she smiled "im glad your coming" she replied before walking over to the others in front as to leave her to walk along with peter
"Congrats to you too." Ryan said. "Come, celebrate with us!"
"thanks..so where is this pizza place you guys were talking about?" she asked

"oh okay " she smiled "im glad your coming" she replied before walking over to the others in front as to leave her to walk along with peter

"Okay I guess Pizza is back on. But uh... We'll hang back." He said. He really wanted to talk with her.
Iris waited till everyone was on thier way to get pizza, she moved her purple hair away from face. "I'm..uh..guessing you want to talk?" She said quietly.

"Well, if it's the one I think he was about to head to, it's pretty close." Ryan says as he leads the charge to the pizza place.

Iris waited till everyone was on thier way to get pizza, she moved her purple hair away from face. "I'm..uh..guessing you want to talk?" She said quietly.
Peter told them the way and hung back with Iris. "You did great." He said.

"I'll follow your lead, Ryan"
"oh okay" Aquamari smiled as she followed the small group over towards the pizza place
Johnson peered at Ryan. "You sure you know where Peter was trying to go?" He asked. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix (Wait plz)
"Not that high." He dismissed. Only first place.
Ryan shrugs. "More or less, but I suppose if everyone here has the patience, we could wait for Peter and Iris so that we don't leave them behind. It would be odd for the first person to suggest a place to be the last to arrive there."

Ryan shrugs. "More or less, but I suppose if everyone here has the patience, we could wait for Peter and Iris so that we don't leave them behind. It would be odd for the first person to suggest a place to be the last to arrive there."
"I guess your right. We should wait. We have a decent amount of time until part 2"

"I guess your right. We should wait. We have a decent amount of time until part 2"
"true...I dont mind waiting" she replied "everyone did great...such great scores"

Matthew takes a tiny case out of his jacket pocket and inspects it to make sure everything's still in there.

"You were at the top" she said
Peter told Ryan the address. "It's a long walk but we have time. I'm gonna hang back and talk to Iris."

He looked at Iris. "1 is just a number." He said.

Peter told Ryan the address. "It's a long walk but we have time. I'm gonna hang back and talk to Iris."

she nods. "Is there anything else you wanted to say that you couldn't do in front of the others?"

"true...I dont mind waiting" she replied "everyone did great...such great scores"
Matthew takes a tiny case out of his jacket pocket and inspects it to make sure everything's still in there.

"Well we'll be waiting when you two get there. You two have fun." Ryan says as he turns and starts walking. "To the food we go!"

"Yes." Johnson said. "Let's"
"I could say a lot of stuff. But you don't seem to like big groups." He said.
"It's just not my thing, I'm not comfortable in them like Johnson is. I like being alone.." she said. "we can go catch up with them. I don't want them just waiting on us."

"It's just not my thing, I'm not comfortable in them like Johnson is. I like being alone.." she said. "we can go catch up with them. I don't want them just waiting on us."
"It's fine." He said. "They don't mind. Besides I wanna hear about your conversation with All Might."

"It's fine." He said. "They don't mind. Besides I wanna hear about your conversation with All Might."
"well uh..he said you would be a good friend, he said he believes I could be a great hero. I just need a strong heart and a iron will." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back