• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"'Its nothing like what they do In Japan' they say. I wonder what they could mean by that."

"you think they meant,.. like it's going to be crazy hard?...I heard Japan doesn't kid around when it comes to their exams"
"Maybe. It could be something completely different for all I know"

"you think they meant,.. like it's going to be crazy hard?...I heard Japan doesn't kid around when it comes to their exams"
"This may sound strange, but I like the suspense around it." Ryan said. "Think about it this way. We came here to try and become heroes, right? Well heroes almost never know what to expect when it comes to the dangers they may have to face on a daily basis. In a sense, our exams are similar. We don't know what challenge we're about to face next. However, because we don't know, it could be seen as a practice way to prepare ourselves for the unpredictable."

"This may sound strange, but I like the suspense around it." Ryan said. "Think about it this way. We came here to try and become heroes, right? Well heroes almost never know what to expect when it comes to the dangers they may have to face on a daily basis. In a sense, our exams are similar. We don't know what challenge we're about to face next. However, because we don't know, it could be seen as a practice way to prepare ourselves for the unpredictable."
"I think you have a point there Ryan...like the way you think" she replied liking his train of thought as she agreed that he had a point that she did not think about. If they were going to be future heroes, of course, they would be tested as one. "then...all we can do is go out there and give it our all!" she cheered lifting her arm up in the air. With a chuckle, she sat back down and took a slice of pizza and happily ate.

"That's...actually a genius plan on their part"
"I think you have a point there Ryan...like the way you think" she replied liking his train of thought as she agreed that he had a point that she did not think about. If they were going to be future heroes, of course, they would be tested as one. "then...all we can do is go out there and give it our all!" she cheered lifting her arm up in the air. With a chuckle, she sat back down and took a slice of pizza and happily ate.
"cheers. I'll drink to that bro" Alexis says as she raises her glass and then drinks the soda inside.

Last edited:
"That's...actually a genius plan on their part"

"cheers. I'll drink to that bro"
Ryan smiles a bit and then laughs at Aquamari's cheerfulness. "Exactly. Plus, psychology is vital on the battlefield. My guess is that our exams may also test our mental and emotional limitations by putting us in stressful situations."

Ryan smiles a bit and then laughs at Aquamari's cheerfulness. "Exactly. Plus, psychology is vital on the battlefield. My guess is that our exams may also test our mental and emotional limitations by putting us in stressful situations."
"That seems like something they would do."

"To be honest, the whole concept of heroes confuses me a little, but the process so far of these exams reminds me a bit of the process of joining a sports team." Ryan said. "That's where many of my theories about these exams come from."

"Definitely something physical. But I think there might be more than one."
Iris nods listening to the group. "You all make some good points."

"To be honest, the whole concept of heroes confuses me a little, but the process so far of these exams reminds me a bit of the process of joining a sports team." Ryan said. "That's where many of my theories about these exams come from."
"Yeah, i can see the correlation between the two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back