• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryan thanks Peter for paying for the food and then walks off with the group back to the exam area. He watches as some of them eat what was left of the catering, but he ultimately decides not to eat with them. Instead, he keeps his focus on the trials ahead.
"Take this" Matthew said as he tossed his water bottle over to Ryan.

Aquamari felt both excited and nervious as the time of the second part of the exam came along. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath and softly breathing out, calming her nerves. She was ready to tackle what was next and make her grandfather pround.
"Good luck everyone!" She happily cheered

Alexis enters the room after finishing her final preparations.

"That's true. Hydration would be important." Ryan then hears the announcement and starts heading back inside.
"Round two. Here we go!"
Matthew smirks as he walks in. "Finally, the fun begins"
"Good luck" iris said and headed in.
Aquamari felt both excited and nervious as the time of the second part of the exam came along. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath and softly breathing out, calming her nerves. She was ready to tackle what was next and make her grandfather pround.
"Good luck everyone!" She happily cheered
"Everyone gather around." A man said. It was Enhancer the pro hero.

Iris went over by the hero.
Aquamari gatheres with the others awaiting for what the pro would say
Matthew stood near the hero.
Ryan walks up to Enhancer.
"Alright. Gather around students. For those of you that don't know me. I'm enhancer. I'm Eraserhead's little cousin and your physical examiner. Joining me is the school nurse." He said.

"The examination... Will be an obstical course."

"Alright. Gather around students. For those of you that don't know me. I'm enhancer. I'm Eraserhead's little cousin and your physical examiner. Joining me is the school nurse." He said.

She just nods listening. An obstacle course could be fun but this was an entrance exam. It probably wouldn't be easy.

"We figured. So... should we expect something else?" She didn't like speaking out like this and it seemed kind of rude, but still, she was curious.

"Obstacle course eh? Sweet." Ryan whispers to himself.

"Obstacle course? Seems too simple, so what's the catch?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back