• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Alright. Gather around students. For those of you that don't know me. I'm enhancer. I'm Eraserhead's little cousin and your physical examiner. Joining me is the school nurse." He said.

"The examination... Will be an obstical course."
The tall red-headed women stood behind Enhancer and waved at the children as he mentioned her "best of luck little ones" she said softly with a friendly tone, encouraging them to try their best.

Aqua smiled 'yes I knew it!' she cheered in her head as she was kinda hoping it would be some time of obstacle course

She just nods listening. An obstacle course could be fun but this was an entrance exam. It probably wouldn't be easy.
"We figured. So... should we expect something else?" She didn't like speaking out like this and it seemed kind of rude, but still, she was curious.
"Obstacle course eh? Sweet." Ryan whispers to himself.
"Obstacle course? Seems too simple, so what's the catch?" He asked
The tall red-headed women stood behind Enhancer and waved at the children as he mentioned her "best of luck little ones" she said softly with a friendly tone, encouraging them to try their best.

Aqua smiled 'yes I knew it!' she cheered in her head as she was kinda hoping it would be some time of obstacle course
Peter hung upside down from a web.

"The obstacle course will be a race. Around Manhattan." Enhancer said.

At first, she was nervous, but now, she chuckled. "Way too easy" she whispers.

At first, she was nervous, but now, she chuckled. "Way too easy" she whispers.
Enhancer laughed. "You thinks so. But there's more to it than that." He said. "You see... 20 of you remain. We're only taking eight." He said.

Iris nods listening. There had to be more than just a race.
Peter and Johnson looked around. 8 of twenty. The biggest obstacle would be the fellow students.

Enhancer laughed. "You thinks so. But there's more to it than that." He said. "You see... 20 of you remain. We're only taking eight." He said.

Peter and Johnson looked around. 8 of twenty. The biggest obstacle would be the fellow students.
"Is that supposed to make me nervous? If it is, it ain't workin."

"Only eight?" Iris said to herself. She looked around at the other students nervously, her body starting to turn invisible.

(It's not going to be easy. Just know that)
"I like risks" she says. But in the inside she knew it will still be hard. The friends she met already could give her a run for her money, and in combination with the others she hasn't met, it will take all her strength to succeed. "This...is just another one of my gambits."

"I like risks" she says. But in the inside she knew it will still be hard. The friends she met already could give her a run for her money, and in combination with the others she hasn't met, it will take all her strength to succeed. "This...is just another one of my gambits."
"Gambles." Peter corrected.

Johnson held his sister's hand. "Hey we get in together or not at all. I'm with you."
Iris shook her head making herself visible. "No johnson. I'm not going to hold you back. You do your best and I'll do mine. Whatever happens happens."

Ryan folds his arms.
"I see. So that's what this is about. Interesting. Now we get to see the darker side of some of these people."

"So there was a catch afterall" he whispered.

Ryan folds his arms.
"I see. So that's what this is about. Interesting. Now we get to see the darker side of some of these people."
Matthew walked up to Ryan and held out his hand for a handshake. "Best of luck to you my man" he said
She shrugged. "We'll see. We don't know everyones quirks"
"good luck you all."
They were all send out to the starting line. "READY! SET! GO!" Enhancer yelled.

Everyone found their feet caught in ice. Everyone except for Iris. "Sorry guys. But I ain't losing!" Johnson started running.

The race seemed easy enough, she just had to be make sure to keep her pace and not come last. Athough this made things harder now that only eight students would be allowed in. So now she had to at least the 8th fastest person.

They were all send out to the starting line. "READY! SET! GO!" Enhancer yelled.

Everyone found their feet caught in ice. Everyone except for Iris. "Sorry guys. But I ain't losing!" Johnson started running.
"You think that will stop me?" she phased through his ice and kicked into high gear, leaving everyone in the dust, a trail of lightning a reasonable distance away. "I shouldn't be using it so quickly"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back