• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You think that will stop me?" she phased through his ice and kicked into high gear, leaving everyone in the dust, a trail of lightning a reasonable distance away. "I shouldn't be using it so quickly"
(at what point did you say your character could phase through stuff)

(okay then)
she changes her mode and destroys the ice under her. changing her mode to speed, she pushes forward.

They were all send out to the starting line. "READY! SET! GO!" Enhancer yelled.

Everyone found their feet caught in ice. Everyone except for Iris. "Sorry guys. But I ain't losing!" Johnson started running.
Matthew destroys the ice for everyone with mini explosions and starts running.

Everyone found their feet caught in ice. Everyone except for Iris. "Sorry guys. But I ain't losing!" Johnson started running.
Iris just took off running.

Ryan looks at the ice and laughs.
"And so it begins..." He charges electricity through his fist and smashes through the ice. Then, he sprints off and away from people. "Time to do some navigating."

Matthew destroys the ice for everyone with mini explosions and starts running.
Aqua took off running once the word go was yelled. Although she moved, her feet did not cause her to fall face forward to the floor, as her feet were stuck in ice. 'well that was a dirty trick...' she whispered to her self with a frown. But before she could think of what to do to get out, her feet were freed by a tiny explosion. Quickly getting up she took off running "THANKS MATT!" she yelled out to him

Iris just took off running.
"12 seconds till i can speed up again"
Ryan looks at the ice and laughs.
"And so it begins..." He charges electricity through his fist and smashes through the ice. Then, he sprints off and away from people. "Time to do some navigating."
Aqua took off running once the word go was yelled. Although she moved, her feet did not cause her to fall face forward to the floor, as her feet were stuck in ice. 'well that was a dirty trick...' she whispered to her self with a frown. But before she could think of what to do to get out, her feet were freed by a tiny explosion. Quickly getting up she took off running "THANKS MATT!" she yelled out to him
Peter was having the most trouble with the ice. "Oh man." He said. He shot a webline to a stone and brought it to him. He slammed it on the ice. Then he took off running. He jumped into the air and started swinging. He quickly made it toward the front. 7th place.

(plz do not do a "This isn't even my final form" This is an MHA thread not a Dragonball thread)
( im not referring to that though. sorry if it confused you, but she's not using speed or power at the moment)

(okay then. That's fine. Just be more specific next time. I have PTSD in the name of Drumonkey)
(I get it, super op oc that has more power than the gods themself. we've all had that problem before)

Peter was having the most trouble with the ice. "Oh man." He said. He shot a webline to a stone and brought it to him. He slammed it on the ice. Then he took off running. He jumped into the air and started swinging. He quickly made it toward the front. 7th place.
Iris ran at a steady pace. She had to think of a plan. Johnson was right, she could just go invisible and slip by but there was one problem with that. Her clothes would still be visible and she really wasn't a fan of the idea of running without her clothes on.

Iris ran at a steady pace. She had to think of a plan. Johnson was right, she could just go invisible and slip by but there was one problem with that. Her clothes would still be visible and she really wasn't a fan of the idea of running without her clothes on.
Peter jumped over her landing on a street lamp. "See you at the finish line." He leaped and landed on the ground and started running again.

Alexis continued running without using her quirk, hoping to save it until it really mattered. "not now. It has to matter"

Matthew stayed behind and ran back to iris. " I know it's a race but if you want I can stay behind and assist you" he said.

Matthew stayed behind and ran back to iris. " I know it's a race but if you want I can stay behind and assist you" he said.
Johnson slid past in ice form. "Dude she's got it." He said. "You however need watch where you step." Matt slipped on a newly grown ice patch.

Ryan sprints near power lines, taking a little bit of electricity from them along the way and storing it up. "It's not the speed I should be looking out for...but the antics of the others and the lengths they're willing to go to in order to place in the top 8."

Peter jumped over her landing on a street lamp. "See you at the finish line." He leaped and landed on the ground and started running again.

"No " she shook her head. "I don't want to hold you up. " she saw Peter jump down from the lamp pole. "See ya then"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back