• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryan nods. "So, have any of you thought about how exactly you could use your quirks for the greater good?"
"My speed usually finishes the battle before it starts, and I'll protect as many people as I can with it"

Ryan nods. "So, have any of you thought about how exactly you could use your quirks for the greater good?"
Aquamari thought for a bit and she was unsure how exactly she would use her quirks per say. She had never put too much thought into how she would go about saving people all she knew is that she wanted to be there for those who could not protect themselves. "I am not sure myself..." she replied reaching out to grab another slice

"Yeah. I've had lots of training to this day. Now I'm gonna finally know if it was worth all the effort."
Aquamari thought for a bit and she was unsure how exactly she would use her quirks per say. She had never put too much thought into how she would go about saving people all she knew is that she wanted to be there for those who could not protect themselves. "I am not sure myself..." she replied reaching out to grab another slice
"I'm certain your training will pay off." Ryan says to Alexis before looking at Aquamari. "That's fine. Regardless of whether or not you have a gameplan for things right now, your positivity would definitely serve as an inspiration to others, especially those without hope."

"I'm certain your training will pay off." Ryan says to Alexis before looking at Aquamari. "That's fine. Regardless of whether or not you have a gameplan for things right now, your positivity would definitely serve as an inspiration to others, especially those without hope."
"thank u, Ryan." She says as she gulps down the last of her soda.

"How much longer, do you think until the 2nd exam? The suspense is killing me"

Aqua gently smile at Ryan's comment, she had not expected that it would be okay for not to have an exact gameplan.
"Umm..we still have a bit of time before we need to go..." she replied before going back to her pizza.

"Ok then."
"oh okay " she smiled "im glad your coming" she replied before walking over to the others in front as to leave her to walk along with peter

"thanks..so where is this pizza place you guys were talking about?" she asked
",Well uh.. probably a lot of sneaking around and maybe spying on villians," she said quietly.
"No problem. Just keeping morale high." He said.
Aqua gently smile at Ryan's comment, she had not expected that it would be okay for not to have an exact gameplan.
"Umm..we still have a bit of time before we need to go..." she replied before going back to her pizza.
"Alright. I'll have another bite or two then."
Peter checked his watch, "After these slices we should head back. We still have an hour but I doubt any of us want to do physical exercise on a full stomach." He said.

Peter checked his watch, "After these slices we should head back. We still have an hour but I doubt any of us want to do physical exercise on a full stomach." He said.
"Agreed." Ryan said. "Not to mention it'll take time for us to get back there. We wouldn't want to come this far and then be late returning from our break."

"I'll wait for you all outside, I didn't really eat anything anyway" Matthew replied as he finished his bottle of water and proceeded to walk to the front door.

"Alright. I'll have another bite or two then."
"That is a good point" iris said
"I'll wait for you all outside, I didn't really eat anything anyway" Matthew replied as he finished his bottle of water and proceeded to walk to the front door.
Aquamari finished the last bite of her food and waited for the others
Ryan stands up and stretches after finishing his food. "Alriiiight. Time to walk it off."
Peter paid for the food and they started the walk back to the exam area. When they got there they saw the people who provided lunch were cleaning up. What was left was just on a table free for the taking.

Peter paid for the food and they started the walk back to the exam area. When they got there they saw the people who provided lunch were cleaning up. What was left was just on a table free for the taking.
Aquamai thanked Peter for the food before following the others back towards the exam area. As they were walking Aqua stopped in her tracks and rushed over towards the table with leftovers. She had spotted some cookies, wrapping handfuls into napkins she decided to stuff her pockets with the yummy treats. Now happily content she slowly walks back to the small group nomming on a cookie

Matthew thanked Peter and took the last bottle of water off the table.

Aquamai thanked Peter for the food before following the others back towards the exam area. As they were walking Aqua stopped in her tracks and rushed over towards the table with leftovers. She had spotted some cookies, wrapping handfuls into napkins she decided to stuff her pockets with the yummy treats. Now happily content she slowly walks back to the small group nomming on a cookie
Before she could grab the last one Peter caught with a webline and pulled it to him. He carefully removed it from the web and started eating.

Iris just stood with the group. She watched as a few of them grabbed cookies.

Ryan thanks Peter for paying for the food and then walks off with the group back to the exam area. He watches as Aquamari gets a hold of some of what was left of the catering, but he ultimately decides not to get more food. Instead, he keeps his focus on the trials ahead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back