• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well we'll be waiting when you two get there. You two have fun." Ryan says as he turns and starts walking. "To the food we go!"
Aquamari follows along with the others as they slowly walked over to the pizza place.
Matthew takes a tiny case out of his jacket pocket and inspects it to make sure everything's still in there.
"Hey Matthew, what do you have there?" she asked looking up at him with quiriously, now stading behind him

Aquamari follows along with the others as they slowly walked over to the pizza place.

"Hey Matthew, what do you have there?" she asked looking up at him with quiriously, now stading behind him
Immediately Matthew puts the case back away in his jacket pocket, which seemed suspicious. "It's nothing" he replied.

Immediately Matthew puts the case back away in his jacket pocket, which seemed suspicious. "It's nothing" he replied.
Aqua lifts an eyebrow taking a step back as Matthew quickly hides what he had in his hands. "oh okay" she replied.
Now she was more curious about what he had been looking at. Although her shortness did not allow to have gotten a better look. With a small shrug, she drops trying to find out as to not annoy Matthew and continues to walk with the group

They arrived. "Let me go first." Peter said.
Aqua lifts an eyebrow taking a step back as Matthew quickly hides what he had in his hands. "oh okay" she replied.
Now she was more curious about what he had been looking at. Although her shortness did not allow to have gotten a better look. With a small shrug, she drops trying to find out as to not annoy Matthew and continues to walk with the group
Matthew kept his left hand in his jacket pocket for a little while. "Finally we're here" he said

"Yeah, I've been thinking on what that could be." Alexis Said. "You feel comfortable telling us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back