• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I try" she chuckles rubbing the back of her neck

"aww thank you, I will try my best " she replied towards Matthew as he insured her, that she will do great as well. Noticing him pick up the pebbles and placing them back into his pocket, to which she wondered why he had a handful of pebbles.

"anyways...what do you guys think the exam will be?...I am guessing it will be more than just a written exam...maybe an obstacle course?" she suggested
Peter walked up to them. "Hey We got Mr. Cyinic, study crasher and...na new girl."
"An obstacle course does sound like something we might end up going through. Perhaps different courses for different types of quirks in order to get the most out of testing us." Ryan says before hearing Peter approach and speak to them. "Excellent, the class clown's here. I suppose that's a good thing since it means we didn't have to come to you. We've been introducing ourselves so that we can learn a bit about each other before the exam starts. It's a fairly decent way to pass time as well. So, who are you and what's your quirk?"
Iris was listening quietly as everyone was telling each other thier quirks. Lightning and making explosions sounded pretty cool. The girl with the tentacle hair had a pretty unique quirk. She just kept to herself listening since that was just how she was.

"An obstacle course does sound like something we might end up going through. Perhaps different courses for different types of quirks in order to get the most out of testing us." Ryan says before hearing Peter approach and speak to them. "Excellent, the class clown's here. I suppose that's a good thing since it means we didn't have to come to you. We've been introducing ourselves so that we can learn a bit about each other before the exam starts. It's a fairly decent way to pass time as well. So, who are you and what's your quirk?"
Iris was listening quietly as everyone was telling each other thier quirks. Lightning and making explosions sounded pretty cool. The girl with the tentacle hair had a pretty unique quirk. She just kept to herself listening since that was just how she was.
Peter scratched the back of his head. "Nah. Sorry. You'll find out eventually but I don't really like to talk about my quirk." He said.

Peter scratched the back of his head. "Nah. Sorry. You'll find out eventually but I don't really like to talk about my quirk." He said.
Ryan shrugs and then folds his arms.
"Fine, we'll find out for ourselves like you said, but could you at least tell us who you are?" He leans to the side and looks at Iris. "Hey. You know you're welcome to join us, right? You don't have to, but it would be great if you did."

"Fine, we'll find out for ourselves like you said, but could you at least tell us who you are?" He leans to the side and looks at Iris. "Hey. You know you're welcome to join us, right? You don't have to, but it would be great if you did."
"Peter Parker." He said.

"these are some interesting quirks" Alexis whispers as she jots down notes in her notebook.

Johnson grabbed her arm. "Come on. We're gonna make friends."

Peter looked at her. "And you? What's your name?"
"e-eh?" she looks up in terror and embarrassment. She's always hated being put in the spotlight like this.

"U-um... My name is, eh, Alexis Lykan. And you?" her face bright red.

Johnson grabbed her arm. "Come on. We're gonna make friends."
(sorry older sister just called with some news had to go talk with her) "I'm Iris" she said to Ryan. She pointed to Johnson who had grabbed her arm. "This is my brother Johnson"

Johnson clapped a hand in her shoulder. "Nice to meet you cutie." He said flirtatiously.
"E-eh?!" is the only thing she can muster before attempting to hide back into her seat, her body temperature hotter than lava.

"E-eh?!" is the only thing she can muster before attempting to hide back into her seat, her body temperature hotter than lava.
"You look like you need to cool off." (There are no chairs out here) he said. He handed her a water bottle that he chilled with his power.

"You look like you need to cool off." (There are no chairs out here) he said. He handed her a water bottle that he chilled with his power.
still flustered, she drinks it, and it is very refreshing. "Thank you, I guess". she says, this time she has chilled out a bit.

"e-eh?" she looks up in terror and embarrassment. She's always hated being put in the spotlight like this.

"U-um... My name is, eh, Alexis Lykan. And you?" her face bright red.
"Peter Parker. Calm down. I don't bite."
"My quirk is super cool." Johnson said.
(sorry older sister just called with some news had to go talk with her) "I'm Iris" she said to Ryan. She pointed to Johnson who had grabbed her arm. "This is my brother Johnson"
"Peter Parker...Alexis Lykan. I'll be sure to remember that." Ryan says to himself before looking at Iris and Johnson. "Nice to meet you both. I'm Ryan." He looks at Johnson and then back at Iris. "You're the one who can turn invisible if my memory serves me correctly. Your reaction time is pretty quick when it comes to disappearing. Impressive."

"Peter Parker...Alexis Lykan. I'll be sure to remember that." Ryan says to himself before looking at Iris and Johnson. "Nice to meet you both. I'm Ryan." He looks at Johnson and then back at Iris. "You're the one who can turn invisible if my memory serves me correctly. Your reaction time is pretty quick when it comes to disappearing. Impressive."
"I have a way cooler power than my sister." Johnson said. "Ice."

"My name's Johnson. My quirk is cool... Literally." He said going into ice form
"Lykan. Alexis Lykan. My Quirk is called Stormcaller" and in that very moment, she held a ball of condensed lightning in her hand, the lightning crakling in her eyes.

"My quirk is super cool." Johnson said.
still flustered, she drinks it, and it is very refreshing. "Thank you, I guess". she says, this time she has chilled out a bit.
Iris chuckled seeing Johnson being flirty with Alexis. Iris looked at Ryan pretty surprised that he said her reaction time was impressive. "Oh it's nothing really." She said quietly. "I was just kind of scared back there when the explosion happened.

Iris chuckled seeing Johnson being flirty with Alexis. Iris looked at Ryan pretty surprised that he said her reaction time was impressive. "Oh it's nothing really." She said quietly. "I was just kind of scared back there when the explosion happened.
"Yeah but your quirk is awesome." Peter said. "You're gonna be one of the greats with a power like that."

"I mean everyone here has the potential to blow everyone else out of the water"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back