• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I have a way cooler power than my sister." Johnson said. "Ice."
"Lykan. Alexis Lykan. My Quirk is called Stormcaller" and in that very moment, she held a ball of condensed lightning in her hand, the lightning crakling in her eyes.
Iris chuckled seeing Johnson being flirty with Alexis. Iris looked at Ryan pretty surprised that he said her reaction time was impressive. "Oh it's nothing really." She said quietly. "I was just kind of scared back there when the explosion happened.
"That's understandable. It did happen out of nowhere. Besides, you can do quite a bit of great things with a quirk like that. Don't sell yourself short." Ryan says before glancing at Johnson and Alexis. "Ice huh? In a literal sense I guess that does make your quirk cool." He pauses when he sees Alexis use her quirk. "Well would you look at that. It seems I'm not the only one with the power of electricity."

"That's understandable. It did happen out of nowhere. Besides, you can do quite a bit of great things with a quirk like that. Don't sell yourself short." Ryan says before glancing at Johnson and Alexis. "Ice huh? In a literal sense I guess that does make your quirk cool." He pauses when he sees Alexis use her quirk. "Well would you look at that. It seems I'm not the only one with the power of electricity."
"Yep, twinsies lol"

"It doesn't have to be flashy to be good. If you know how to use it, its a good quirk"
Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Well if that's the case. My quirk is called Spider... Basically." He jumped onto a wall sticking to it.

"Yeah but your quirk is awesome." Peter said. "You're gonna be one of the greats with a power like that."
"I'm gonna try my best to become close to that of the greats. If I can just become a hero I'll be happy." She said. She looked at Ryan and nods.

"I'm gonna try my best to become close to that of the greats. If I can just become a hero I'll be happy." She said. She looked at Ryan and nods.
"Hmm, thats a pretty nice quirk. Lots of Mobility and stealth, that's my type of quirk."
"That makes sense" she said
"Thanks." Peter said. "Of course I can't spend my own webs but that's fine because I whipped up these." He held up his hands throwing the wrist mounted devices. He looked at Iris. "You'll do great."

"Thanks." Peter said. "Of course I can't spend my own webs but that's fine because I whipped up these." He held up his hands throwing the wrist mounted devices. He looked at Iris. "You'll do great."
"Nicee. Its kinda like a sciency grappling hook. AND it fits so well with your quirk. That must be very useful."

"Nicee. Its kinda like a sciency grappling hook. AND it fits so well with your quirk. That must be very useful."
"Way more than a grapple hook." He said. "If you don't mind I can show you." He put hand against the wall and webbed it there. "Try pulling your hand off the wall." She couldn't do it. "I designed that webbing myself. It's stronger than steel and only a sixteenth of the weight."

"So that's what those are" she said

"Yep, twinsies lol"
Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Well if that's the case. My quirk is called Spider... Basically." He jumped onto a wall sticking to it.
"I'm sure you can do it. Just keep believing that you can." Ryan says to Iris and then smiles at the comment made by Alexis. He looks at Peter sticking to a wall. "Spider...niiiice. Sticking to walls would come in handy in a vast number of situations. Plus, the added devices of yours gives you more versatility. Well done. I normally just call my quirk lightning, but since we have another user of electricity, I suppose I'll refer to it by its actual name to prevent confusion. My quirk is the Imperfect Storm."

"built in trap too?" she says as she phases out of the webbing. "Thats pretty O.P.

"built in trap too?" she says as she phases out of the webbing. "Thats pretty O.P.
"Well I need to take every advantage I can get."

"I'm sure you can do it. Just keep believing that you can." Ryan says to Iris and then smiles at the comment made by Alexis. He looks at Peter sticking to a wall. "Spider...niiiice. Sticking to walls would come in handy in a vast number of situations. Plus, the added devices of yours gives you more versatility. Well done. I normally just call my quirk lightning, but since we have another user of electricity, I suppose I'll refer to it by its actual name to prevent confusion. My quirk is the Imperfect Storm."
He looked at Ryan. "I have to the extra mile to follow a theme. I once told you that you just need a desire to help to he a hero. That's still true. But an effective hero also needs to be recognizable. My powers aren't flashy so I have to make them noticable."

He looked at Ryan. "I have to the extra mile to follow a theme. I once told you that you just need a desire to help to he a hero. That's still true. But an effective hero also needs to be recognizable. My powers aren't flashy so I have to make them noticable."
"You've got a point"

"That's going to be very, very difficult for me too, with my social anxiety"

"I call them webshooters. Not creative but gets to the point." He said.
"It makes sense. They are very cool." Iris said. "I will. "

"As long as they get the job done, they don't have to be flashy." Ryan says. "They are innovative, so you have that going for you."

"As long as they get the job done, they don't have to be flashy." Ryan says. "They are innovative, so you have that going for you."
"But like he said, If your good with the quirk, thats all you need to suceed"
Ryan looks at Alexis.
"That's something that will take time to overcome, but by speaking with us right now, you're already taking steps towards doing so."
"haha, true dat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back